1. Was wondering the same thing, any news?

2. No news. I believe what Palutena got as reply and posted last time is still what remains valid.

3. Sigh it would be nice to at least get new characters on Icecrown or a partial coin refund so one can buy gear there.

4. I do wonder tho, what is so hard, to make a decision about what is going to happen. I mean it's not that hard to know the possible Stuff. Give back stuff or don't. Why does it take over a month for them to give out any information? It's not like we asked them to explain the meaning of life o.O

5. Agreed. I reckon it should be a somewhat easy decision to make. And frankly my patience is starting to run out.

6. Thats is my question i transfer some of my toon to mop server but popullation is RLY low, there are no people for 2s/3s. Frostwolf is becoming Neltharion 2.0 and if you whana play in warmane Wotlk and TBC are your only choice.

7. someone said something like
    "they're just gonna postpone as much as possible until everyone forgets about it, like they've done for years again and again"

with each passing day this seems more and more likely.

#No Dreams No Tears

8. nobody wants to expose. most likely guys stay with a handful of air....

9. LoL all these ppl who donated they donated to get coins and to HELP WARMANE SERVICE TO WORK ON CATA! So i donated last year around 100e or maybe more, they didn't fix anything. So what should i say? Why did we donate then? To shut server down?
    Edited: October 2, 2018 Reason: type

10. I wouldn't expect anything else to change, if they were going to do anything else they would have done it by now.

11. true that i cannot believe im actually coming back everyday to read this lol. At first i was like "its only gonna take a week to get a reply" and now ..... LOL.
    not touching WoW anymore thats for sure.

12. I'll try to remain as unbiased as possible...

Neltharion was a second and somewhats first home for me. I get that you CAN not make everyone happy. Me myself is quite frankly not happy, but I guess, its best to find another home; running back to wrath sure. Its funny. That it has come to this. Really wish to expect a more functioning server, that rotted over time. Spoiler: No one forces me/us to play this game. Wth is real world??

13. you guys will get info on this just like we did for crossrealm battlegrounds between icecrown and lordaeron which now "no one cant answer" yeah well..

14. you guys will get info on this just like we did for crossrealm battlegrounds between icecrown and lordaeron which now "no one cant answer" yeah well..
    true lulw

15. This is getting so insanly rediculous. They really need more than one month to answer a simple question. This is so insanly stupid. Are they really just trying to never mention this topic again? What is so hard? We already know we won't get anything. It feels like they sh*t in our face and laugh at us. "look at these *****s still thinking they will get something". I can't say this without swearing, sorry for that.

First ... 5678917 ... Last