1. Alright, thanks man! Appreciate the updates!

2. Can u please give us atleast some green gear items?

3. can we change faction? or it will be the faction it was on cata?
    cuz am not playing same faction on wotlk than cata
    Edited: November 1, 2018

4. can we change faction? or it will be the faction it was on cata?
    cuz am not playing same faction on wotlk than cata
    As far as I'm aware you are just transferring a downgraded version of the same character, therefore it will remain in the same faction it was on Cataclysm.

5. I tried to downgrade my characters but I get the following error message "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable."

6. How can i skip queue if i can't donate?

7. I transfered my shaman changing name or appearance was causing errors so I just saved it as it was, now I can't log in with that character at all it sits on my login char selection when i enter i get loading acreen once login screen finishes i get error message and im back on my character selection, please respond shine some light on this, ty.

8. How can i skip queue if i can't donate?
    Only way to skip queue is to donate.

9. Well it says that it isn't available in my country

10. Same here I get "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable." when trying to downgrade to wotlk

11. converted my chars from nelta to ice, but something went wrong, i can see my proofs on the skill panel but they are missing in the spell book

12. converted my chars from nelta to ice, but something went wrong, i can see my proofs on the skill panel but they are missing in the spell book
    just go to the profession trainer and learn the ranks new. you wont lose your professions level but youll get your profession spell (bs tailoring jc etc)

13. have you guys been able to downgrade to icecrown within the hour?

14. have you guys been able to downgrade to icecrown within the hour?
    it is disabled at the moment.
    Maybe the transfer caused some issue on Icecrown

15. I think it is maybe because they just added the option to choose the gearset that we wanted

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last