1. "Your character must be level 90 to downgrade or upgrade" ...

2. "Your character must be level 90 to downgrade or upgrade" ...
    "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable".
    I dont know what are u talking about..

3. Ya well its pretty useless if I have a full account and cant transfer them gg

4. Ya well its pretty useless if I have a full account and cant transfer them gg
    there will be a feature for this as far as i know.(to prevent losing toons if you have too many of them for one account)
    dunno exactly how it will work but im sure there will be an faq for the whole downgrade process

5. "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable".
    I dont know what are u talking about..
    I was talking about MoP (uprgade), not Wotlk (downgrade), lol.
    And downgrading was unavailable, yes.
    Edited: October 30, 2018

6. By the way do you guys think we can choose faction on this new recostumization? Im aliance on Cataclysm and whould like to go for Horde, will it be possible without spending vote points or coins?

7. more than likely not.

pretty sure all you get is a character re-customization

8. Downgrading is now available.

From Edifice: "titles, achievements, achievement progress, statistics, reputation, mounts, companions, skill levels (set to max of wotlk) and professions (without recipes) are back-ported where exists." Before someone asks, no, I don't have any information about donated coins.

9. Are we going to have any type of item set available? Already tranfered characters but no item set or anything, just a naked char at level 80 for now xD

10. Are we going to have any type of item set available? Already tranfered characters but no item set or anything, just a naked char at level 80 for now xD
    check the mailbox
    no green gear there ?

11. they only give you a completely naked pj, empty bags, empty bank. the only thing that is transferred are mounts and pets, in addition to the professions. You have to start from scratch in the only thing that I help you warmane in is the rise of lvl 80. thanks warmane

12. It's just a mistake (the same transfer that was used to move to Mists of Pandaria was used, and that limited the gear packs to people who had donated) that is already being fixed.

13. Greetings!

I don't know where else can i post so i do here. There is a problem with race change on downgraded chars if your character is a druid because you can't change it to other race. It would be easily solved if we can get a faction change with atleast druids.

Best regards

14. Greetings!

I don't know where else can i post so i do here. There is a problem with race change on downgraded chars if your character is a druid because you can't change it to other race. It would be easily solved if we can get a faction change with atleast druids.

Best regards
    Druids could only be one race of each faction in Wrath of the Lich King, Night Elves or Taurens, so it's normal to not be able to change your race.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last