1. No, I haven't heard any new word about it.
    I'll ask Palutena when she's online.

2. thank you very much, you are number 1

3. Is there any way to contact the staff, besides pm's? They don't react to pm's.

4. No news for now. But once we do, it will be updated in the main post at the Latest News board.

5. I think they will simply delay.. delay.. and hope we forget.. (If they wanted to change something.. it would be done 2 months ago..)
    There where so many good examples what could be done: refund.. 50% refund.. Exact same ilvl transfers only for that expansion "Bis Cata for Bis Mop or Wotlk.." Even free naked lvl80 chars on wotlk <hate that idea my self.
    People mostly don't want to play on Mop because, lets be real, it's dying also.. And are kinda scared to play & waste time there. Because it also could close next year.. Or so.
    Edited: September 15, 2018

6. Agreed. If they'd care about us they'd have made a decision long time ago. Now as you said they just gonna wait it out until nobody cares anymore. That's a 6 years olds logic, "theres a problem - just ignore it". Man up and either say yes or no to any other compensations. Giving no answers within 3 months is a joke and you should know that.

7. Agreed. If they'd care about us they'd have made a decision long time ago. Now as you said they just gonna wait it out until nobody cares anymore. That's a 6 years olds logic, "theres a problem - just ignore it". Man up and either say yes or no to any other compensations. Giving no answers within 3 months is a joke and you should know that.
    Been here since 2009.. Playing taking brake, playing again.. Can say i have played at least 5 years for sure. And it's funny, how things like this keep happening, over and over.

8. I'd love it if they offer naked lvl 68s on Lordaeron. That way players have the option to twink at 79 or do endgame content much quicker.

Icecrown is already overpopulated, yet Lordaeron's size is just right albeit needing a population boost. And I think most players would see the instant 68 as something fair because the Lordaeron's hardcore atmosphere was wiped off anyway (since RDF implementation last February).

Anyway, the way Nelth closed down was just so anticlimactic. Could've at least warned the players a week before so they can make a proper farewell.

9. I'd love it if they offer naked lvl 68s on Lordaeron. That way players have the option to twink at 79 or do endgame content much quicker.

Icecrown is already overpopulated, yet Lordaeron's size is just right albeit needing a population boost. And I think most players would see the instant 68 as something fair because the Lordaeron's hardcore atmosphere was wiped off anyway (since RDF implementation last February).

Anyway, the way Nelth closed down was just so anticlimactic. Could've at least warned the players a week before so they can make a proper farewell.
    they did lol it wasnt even taken down for like a whole month when they announced it.... where have you been lol ?

10. Waiting this long for potential "news" whether they're bad or good (from the perspective of the Neltharion community) isn't natural, we either require real news or simply keep feeding us with bull****, what you've been doing to far. Peace <3

11. I'd love it if they offer naked lvl 68s on Lordaeron. That way players have the option to twink at 79 or do endgame content much quicker.

they did lol it wasnt even taken down for like a whole month when they announced it.... where have you been lol ?

on top of that. I checked occasionally on the server the days after they announced Nelth to be taken down.
    there were a max. of about 12 (including myself) on the entire server.
    its really unlikely you would've seen anyone that you knew because most of these people were around level 15-30.

Sucks you didn't have a "proper farewell" but to be fair, you can't say goodbye to something that's already been dead for about a year

12. It's only fair if we at least hear something to settle us down for a second? Hmm maybe not

First ... 4567816 ... Last