1. Warmane wasn't obligated to reimburse coins after molten went down, yet they did. I don't know how shutting Neltharion is any different.

2. It would be so much easier if warmane decided to give back a certain amount of coins. They always state how limited their resources are, yet they claim theyre 'working' hard on creating the right script for transfering. Why not just spend 0 resources on the nelth transfer developement and give back some coins instead? I mean, you have to value the time investment of your coders aswell. Unless you assigned your janitor to create this script i wouldnt waste any more time.

3. So regarding to ppl that doesnt have character slot remaining on frostwolf. How we deal with this issue? Deleting frostwolf toon for some nelth toon is not doable. I dont need the "starting gear" nor coin refund. I just want my toon (at lv 85 if possible) with all its achi, rep, mount, and title.
    According to the information I received when I questioned about this, it will be dealt with using "account linking" as was done in transfers before when there were merges and the like. That will be handled after a few remaining issues in the transfers are dealt with, regarding achievements and other details. Also don't fully give up about donated coins just yet. Don't hold your breath about it, either - it still might be that nothing happens or that what happens is some other for of compensation that isn't coins if it does - but it seems the matter could be not completely set in stone.

4. Accont link system will be re-enabled in the near future for those with character caps.

Achievements have been resolved, characters that have already transferred will have their achievements sorted out over the next 48 hours.
    Titles are also resolved, and will be fixed for existing transfers in the same period.

The reason the actual release was never announced was due to trial and error, we monitored this system very closely as this is our first real-time upgrade system, rather than a realm itself being fully upgraded and all data there-in being migrated.

We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.

If you pay attention when upgrading, you'll notice your characters are still 100% intact on Neltharion as well, even after upgrading, that leaves a lot of possibilities for those characters after we conclude discussions and so on.

More information to follow.

5. Accont link system will be re-enabled in the near future for those with character caps.

Achievements have been resolved, characters that have already transferred will have their achievements sorted out over the next 48 hours.
    Titles are also resolved, and will be fixed for existing transfers in the same period.

The reason the actual release was never announced was due to trial and error, we monitored this system very closely as this is our first real-time upgrade system, rather than a realm itself being fully upgraded and all data there-in being migrated.

We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.

If you pay attention when upgrading, you'll notice your characters are still 100% intact on Neltharion as well, even after upgrading, that leaves a lot of possibilities for those characters after we conclude discussions and so on.

Hey,

Just one question, if i transfer my characters from neltharion to frostwolf now and later on a system like you said that makes possible downgrading to wotlk as a naked character gets implemented, will i be able to transfer the same characters to wotlk too? Since the neltharion characters aren't actually being moved, just duplicated.

Thank you

6. We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.

praying is hard as i can. peace

7. Warmane wasn't obligated to reimburse coins after molten went down, yet they did. I don't know how shutting Neltharion is any different.
    To be fair, you do not really need coins for Frostwolf, end game is uber easy, mainly if you start from 70 and farm the cp then hit 90.

8. When someone decides to answer everybody's questions can you tell us what we can do if our neltharion characters won't fit on the same account when transferring to frostwolf? thanks

9. When someone decides to answer everybody's questions can you tell us what we can do if our neltharion characters won't fit on the same account when transferring to frostwolf? thanks
    That is a good question, I know on retail (well when i use to play during that time) they have an option to switch to another set of characters on the same account, don't think warmane thought this far ahead for they never did anything equal to that, so the end result would be delete someone to replace someone, which can be a bummer if you have max the slots with all characters in use.

10. Im sad that this server is shutting down. I really dont want to lose progress on my worgen Skora, but because hes only level 16 and getting him to level 85 will take awhile Im gonna probably have to deal with losing that progress, I wish there was a transfer option for lower levels (Even if it was level 30-40,).

The Nelthron server was probably one of my favourites, sad that it had to shut down due to a lack of players.

11. Im sad that this server is shutting down. I really dont want to lose progress on my worgen Skora, but because hes only level 16 and getting him to level 85 will take awhile Im gonna probably have to deal with losing that progress, I wish there was a transfer option for lower levels (Even if it was level 30-40,).

The Nelthron server was probably one of my favourites, sad that it had to shut down due to a lack of players.
    lol it takes 30-60 minutes to hit level 16 bud

12. We're still discussing potential naked-character downgrades to wotlk and a form of return for coins.
    Fingers are crossed.

13. When someone decides to answer everybody's questions can you tell us what we can do if our neltharion characters won't fit on the same account when transferring to frostwolf? thanks
    When someone decides to read the answer literally posted twice in a row they will find the answer to that.

14. Accont link system will be re-enabled in the near future for those with character caps.

Thank you Edifice for your reply, this was literally all I was trying to find out from staff because I couldn't find anything else out about what the plans were and to just hear that you are looking at a 'form of return for coins' is enough to make me happy. I'll keep an eye out for the systems to be implemented in the near future.

15. When someone decides to read the answer literally posted twice in a row they will find the answer to that.
    YEah just let me scroll through 24 pages of comments like i have nothing else to do.

First 1234513 ... Last