1. Maybe i was misunderstandable. When i'm done with choosing a new name and all the race features and click on accept then this shows up.

2. Ah you had made it sound like you wanted to race change but couldn't. I'll forward this error.

3. Maybe i was misunderstandable. When i'm done with choosing a new name and all the race features and click on accept then this shows up.

you need to rename your char before you recreate it ! otherwise you get this bug.

4. That was not my characters original name. I just used the "randomize" option to get a new name.

5. Well, atleast thanks for the gold

Kraden
    Bis items for greens lol wohoo
    Pretty much why I decided to just let my characters be. I rather have them die a death in full BiS than in greens.
    Nevertheless good luck to all of those who decided to transfer to Wotlk!

7. Maybe i was misunderstandable. When i'm done with choosing a new name and all the race features and click on accept then this shows up.

I get the same error only with same character race and available names.

8. I cant transfer my worgen chars it says worgen and goblin transfers arent avilable yet..?

9. The char i transfered cant log into the game i get loading screen when it ends it puts me back on character selection and says login failed

10. Forwarded these errors as well.

11. Hey Obnoxious, will you keep us informed, if you happen to get news about the coin situation? Ofc also when the answer is no, but it would be nice to get some news on that (ik you don't know atm)

12. Hey Obnoxious, will you keep us informed, if you happen to get news about the coin situation? Ofc also when the answer is no, but it would be nice to get some news on that (ik you don't know atm)
    Sincerely? I don't know. After some posts and replies I got when going outside my duties for this I already find myself questioning why I'm even giving the updates I already have.

13. Obnoxious, do you have an idea, when the worgen/goblin transfer is available?

14. Obnoxious, do you have an idea, when the worgen/goblin transfer is available?
    Unfortunately no. The Staff is aware of it, but it could be a matter of simply adding a comma in a line of code or something that will need time to narrow down and figure out.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last