1. Bis items for greens lol wohoo
    if you don't like it, don't play. nobody is forcing you.

it's a private server, if they wanna shut down. you either lose everything or not. in this case you dont.

if blizz were to decide to shut down their servers because WoW isn't getting enough positive attention, are you gonna complain about the monthly fee that you paid for playing? or the stuff you bought for the ingame shop? or game time tokens you could've bought? don't think so

2. i think everyone knows that already raikou , but people are still mad and in the forum they can atleast complain (hey maybe some1 feels better if he complains about it) .
    but i guess you just enjoy it too much that the neltharion community got ****ed so you use every oppurtunity to add salt into the wounds of them right?
    thats really sad if you ask me.

well im really happy we got new news about the whole netlh-wotlk update and hell yea my rogue will still have raven lord :D

3. i think everyone knows that already raikou , but people are still mad and in the forum they can atleast complain (hey maybe some1 feels better if he complains about it) .
    but i guess you just enjoy it too much that the neltharion community got ****ed so you use every oppurtunity to add salt into the wounds of them right?
    thats really sad if you ask me.

well im really happy we got new news about the whole netlh-wotlk update and hell yea my rogue will still have raven lord :D
    I've been playing on this server (cataclysm specifically) since feb 2012.

No I do not like the fact that Nelth got F'd, again, for the 4th time now.

why do you think I'm scouring forums for any updates or info about the decommission and xpac conversion to wotlk ?

Believe it or not im trying to convince everyone to give coins back. but it seems like im the only one who isn't trying to force them into giving coins back "because we bought them" but more out of the good of their hearts. because we are their community, because some people spend 3-6 years playing this server and feel like they lost everything WoW-wise. because people worked and trained hard (not donated) for their gear/mounts/titles, and are now getting a green toon in return.

Do not mistake me disagreeing with people demanding coins or bis wotlk/mop chars (or rather say they deserve/owe them), for me not understanding where they come from.

on top of that. what is complaining gonna do? are you gonna complain warmane into giving you bis gear on other servers because they shut down another?
    good luck with that

4. well tbh i got lucky back before moltdown happend (like 2 months before it hit us) i created a cata char.
    so after moltdown i was really split should i use my coins on cata or wotlk (played wotlk since 2011 wich means i had alot of friends already on the old deathwing realm).
    in the end i donated for a trinket&weapon for cata and the rest i spend on wotlk so in the end im really happy because after nelth pop got lower and lower i started playing wotlk again.
    my point is alot of people didnt get that lucky and i like the fact that you try to help warmane (it just looked like you want to troll nelth player to me). but you cant argue with a angry person on a normal level because people are too angry to see the truth , if warmane decides we wont get coins we freaking dont get them end of story .

let the people complain like i said it !might! help them dunno .

and if we are honest enough warmane could give back like 46 coins per char wich wouldnt be that much difference atm (more ppl spend all their coins on one char then few coins on multiple chars if you get what i mean) or just 1/10 of the coins spend for nelth. but again that wont happen people need time to realize that i guess.

all i wanted to say with that post is let the people complain it might help them , if you try to explain them why it wont happen or why it could happen in alot of games doesnt help them ^^

i reallly hope you get my point and sorry for "attacking" you, i can see your point of view now

well have a nice sunday !

5. I agree with namesftw, I am one of those unfortunate players who spent all coins on Nelth after moltdown only to see it neglected and eventually closed.

As I have pointed out before, we dont demand but we humbly ask for a (partial) coin refund because Warmane hasn't completely closed down, in which case no one would be in a position to request any kind of compensation. However, as there are still servers up and running and Neltharion didn't exactly receive the attention many players expected when donating, it is worth considering a refund as an act of kindness towards these players and as a means to keep them playing on Warmane.

6. When the trAnsfers will be Available

7. I've been playing since 2011, started on Sargeras x20 and then moved onto Cataclysm from 4.0.6 and all the way to the end of 4.3.4. On Neltharion, I have actually played more than 300 days on my rogue which allowed me to get the legendary daggers - To this day I am still active and I'm disappointed that the community has dwindled to this point. I am wondering now if I am forced to lose the legendary daggers for good, is there any sort of compensation?

8. just wondered about the last part of the nelth update

"Players that have already transferred to Mop will be able to transfer the same character down to WOTLK too, meaning you can transfer both ways.

Other things still have not been decided upon. "

does this mean we still have a chance to get a small coin refund ?

9. I agree with namesftw, I am one of those unfortunate players who spent all coins on Nelth after moltdown only to see it neglected and eventually closed.

As I have pointed out before, we dont demand but we humbly ask for a (partial) coin refund because Warmane hasn't completely closed down, in which case no one would be in a position to request any kind of compensation. However, as there are still servers up and running and Neltharion didn't exactly receive the attention many players expected when donating, it is worth considering a refund as an act of kindness towards these players and as a means to keep them playing on Warmane.
    Have to agree, one hand I like the wotlk transfer though trading green items for BIS doesn't seem a fair trade to me. Honestly I have 2 full accounts of 80s on Icecrown already, I have no desire to switch servers I really have no need for more fresh 80s that wont sell in the trade shop even with 2 proffesions,mounts and achievements.

10. Update:

Just going through testing phase and fixups before allowing downgrades.

11. Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been brought up already, but I'm getting an error "Your character must be level 90 to downgrade or upgrade." when I try to migrate my characters in Neltharion to Frostwolf.

All my characters are already max level for Cata (85) so I'm not sure what to do next. If anyone could post steps or a link on what to do, I'd really appreciate it. :)

12. "Expansion conversion is currently unavailable." thats what shows up to me. Cant wait to have all my chars on Icecrown *.*

13. oh boy edifice thank you for that info :D

cant wait to get my rogue to wotlk (that lil bastard looks just amazing on a raven lord :D)

14. I wanna see how my rogue is in wotlk :P hype!

First ... 91011121321 ... Last