1. The art of War

I'm having a problem with the initial mission of pandaria.

Char: Staufenberg

General Nazgrim
    " Prepare youself, Staufenberg.

We'll be entering a target-rich environment!"

2. yeah well,if you take that quest and turn it it,it bugs the whole Jade Forrest (which is the starting zone of Pandaria).Thus,you will niot be able to see any mobs or any npcs,making it kinda hard to level .So,use the portal in Org below a hot air baloon in Valley of Honor ,that one will send you to The Brewerry,walk your way to the lvl 86 zone and start questing,altough 60-70 % of the whole Pandaria continent is bugged...Dont go at 85 in Pandaria if you turned in the art of war quest,come to Pandria at 86 .

3. yeah well,if you take that quest and turn it it,it bugs the whole Jade Forrest (which is the starting zone of Pandaria).Thus,you will niot be able to see any mobs or any npcs,making it kinda hard to level .So,use the portal in Org below a hot air baloon in Valley of Honor ,that one will send you to The Brewerry,walk your way to the lvl 86 zone and start questing,altough 60-70 % of the whole Pandaria continent is bugged...Dont go at 85 in Pandaria if you turned in the art of war quest,come to Pandria at 86 .
    Warmane staff, why would i transfer my characters into a server like this?

4. Warmane staff, why would i transfer my characters into a server like this?
    We can manage, eventually you'll get use to it.