1. Wintergrasp Commendations for honor

There was in suggestions section new topic about "Low-Level Honor Rates on Icecrown", and lack of bg's for obtain enough honor for excample 70 PvP gear set. Topic closed, for a good reason. Honor rates are ok. If no bg's at current level, thats it. This maybe helps little.

- Do with all your 77-80 charachters Wintergrasp weekly guests and do battles for gaining Stonekeepers Shards and Wintergrasp Marks of Honor.
    - Use above currencies to buy Wintergrasp Commendations from Wintergrasp Vendor. (Heirloom BoA grants 2000 honor)
    - Send Wintergrasp Commendations to your lower level charachter.

Lordaeron have best potential atm for twinks and also for 80's PvP without Smourne filled BG's. Very good Wintergrasp experience, most without multiboxers. Welcome to Lordaeron. If not big bg's like AV and IoC becourse of the fact this is mostly PvE oriented players realm. Bring PvP back here (like it was in early progression state) crossrealm or not.
    I have few twinks and 80's at Icecrown (BiS yes) and Lordaeron, not much twinking lately, but Lordaeron is the best, most active realm option for Twink imho.
    I prefer hands down Lordaeron 80's more healthy BG's no matter it suffers lack of PvP oriented players. More PvP oriented players here to disturb PvE Raiders casual BG's recount watching ;) Buy already levelled charachter, level new toon, or come back and wake up your 3 years ago created PvP charachters like i did. I hope this is not removed to recruitment section tho.
    Edited: August 21, 2018