1. Im back my love, WoW!!!!!!

Hello!

I have been away for about 4+ years, but now im back! I want to kindly ask you for any updates I should be aware of. Anything you'll give will be much aprreciated! Bug fixes, new important macros, new tactics, new addons, anything really! I dont have the fluency to find out myself... I know some things about the game, I wasnt a newbie, but now I have forgotten everything, more or less. So anything you have in your mind, say it, even the simple things. =)

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

2. Don't stand in the fire.

Lol, I am back to noob status myself so I can't really give any info. Currently downloading BC client. Can't wait to get hit in the face by a 10k shadowbolt hah!

3. Almost everything works great, there's a good balance in PvE and... well people will always complain about ret paladins and Dk's for pvp but they where always strong even in retail (guess why? No healing reduce abilities...) the game experience is flawed in pvp though because of the 40 man multiboxers.

Seems there's a new trend because a lot of new multiboxers are popping up everywhere.