1. Rewarded honor points per kill

Does anybody know the formula/factors to calculate how much honor a kill rewards in TBC?
    Its quite hard to find any informations about that.
    I assume it depends on how many allied players are close and maybe on the kind of battleground.

I feel like HKs on TBC reward much more honor than in wotlk so maybe its worth under certain circumstances to rather farm the opponents than winning/losing the BG quickly.

2. On Icecrown you get a lot more per kill than on Outland. On Icecrown you can end up with almost 10k honor after an AV win with first win of the day.
    On Outland you get exactly 20 honor per kill, divided by the amount of allies around.

Correct me if I'm rong.

3. On Icecrown you get a lot more per kill than on Outland. On Icecrown you can end up with almost 10k honor after an AV win with first win of the day.
    Guess I wasn't clear enough. I mean the honor u get for hks in relation to how much u get for the bg objectives.
    I feel like proportional the HKs are worth more in TBC than on Wotlk.
    On Outland you get exactly 20 honor per kill, divided by the amount of allies around.
    Thats quite a lot of honor when u compare it to the honor that u gain for wining a BG in TBC. That would actually mean that killing 10-15 opponents while no allied is near u already grants the same amount of honor like wining a BG.
    Edited: August 21, 2018