1. 2018 PVE tournament?

Last year around this time we were told about a planned PVE tournament. Last year it ended up being ICC25Hc No buff and No RS25Hc gear. 2 guilds competed, Udba and Memories. It was a really fun event and was relatively competitive up until Sindragosa.

I'm just wondering if there is any plans to have a new tournament for this year. Theres way more guilds active then last year, maybe not as many no buff clearing guilds but I'm sure there would be a few guilds willing to try. Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in or not.

2. The event was... well it could have been better. There was supposed to be multiple guilds competing and 2 jumped off last sec and another 2 guilds refused to participate for personal reasons,(I know because I was in one of them who got invited) so we ended up with 2 guilds instead of 5-6, which made it kinda lame if you knew what they planned from the start.

Not sure if they are motivated to try it again, especially now when a lot of people want the PvP tournament back.

3. The event was... well it could have been better. There was supposed to be multiple guilds competing and 2 jumped off last sec and another 2 guilds refused to participate for personal reasons,(I know because I was in one of them who got invited) so we ended up with 2 guilds instead of 5-6, which made it kinda lame if you knew what they planned from the start.

Not sure if they are motivated to try it again, especially now when a lot of people want the PvP tournament back.
    I remember 4 guilds planned and only one not competing for one reason or another. The screen was divided to 4 quarters, each quarter was showing different guild (1 quarter was not showing anything). Or am I imagining things? x.x

Nobody's sure if they are motivated to do it and there probably are 100+ different things with a higher priority, but boy would I want to participate in one.

4. PvE tournaments are the most interesting i wish they do one and it doesn't have to be ICC it can be ulduar with naxx gear for example or immortal run with naxx gear. ICC speedruns are nice though np with them but i don't think you will find a guild like memories anymore clearing icc no buff the rest of the guilds will just keep wiping for hours until they do it.

5. I remember 4 guilds planned and only one not competing for one reason or another. The screen was divided to 4 quarters, each quarter was showing different guild (1 quarter was not showing anything). Or am I imagining things? x.x

Nobody's sure if they are motivated to do it and there probably are 100+ different things with a higher priority, but boy would I want to participate in one.
    ye the last 2 jumped off right before so the screen still had 4 images, but they did plan more then that initially