1. Increase population cap

Just wondering whether there are any talks about increasing the population cap. The server is full pretty much all day.

2. Hmm, that's a great idea!
    IKR, I have never seen such a good suggestion before! We wait every day for 4-5 hours to enter the game while this dude just chilling, coming in hot with a solution! I mean, they could just increase the cap to like 300000 and all problems would be fixed! Can't believe it's been 8 clean years and nobody thought of that before this guy. *MIND BLOWN*

3. Send this dude some money, he is a genius.

4. I'm sure Warmane's staff will get right to it!

5. Y'all are ****ing savages.

I like it.

6. Do it and I'll chargeback the payment I made to skip the queue. I know it was years ago, but my uncle works at VISA and he can do it.

7. Just wondering whether there are any talks about increasing the population cap. The server is full pretty much all day.

Give this man a cookie! And at least 10 euros to pay for the game he plays.

8. Stop that guys. He's probably new here.

Just wondering whether there are any talks about increasing the population cap. The server is full pretty much all day.
    This has been requested through all those years, mate. Since Molten Wow, back in 2009.

But it is not something that Warmane want to "fix". Here's why:

1) it is what makes people donate here.

2) read "1)".

9. Stop that guys. He's probably new here.

This has been requested through all those years, mate. Since Molten Wow, back in 2009.

But it is not something that Warmane want to "fix". Here's why:

1) it is what makes people donate here.

2) read "1)".
    the constant 150ms the server has at peak is fine aswell, I assume :)))

increasing cap would surely lower it :D

10. the constant 150ms the server has at peak is fine aswell, I assume :)))

increasing cap would surely lower it :D
    Indeed. Unlike the claims of the guy finding out our patience with the whole "Warmane greedy" bull**** has been over for a while now, and as a minimum of common sense would say, the cap doesn't exists to "force donations." I mean... are they saying that in our place they would increase the cap to unprecedented 12000 players to force people to donate? Why would we increase it that much in the first place? We were filled and with queues at 8k and 10k players already.

Anyways, as Komodo points out, at 12k the server already suffers. It's playable just fine, but the stress on the core is very noticeable and the gaming experience is degraded. If anything the cap should be lower to ensure that wouldn't happen. Increasing - and making the issue exponentially worse - is out of question because of that, unless some major coding breakthrough happened to make the core even more stable. I wouldn't hold my breath for that, though.

11. Indeed. Unlike the claims of the guy finding out our patience with the whole "Warmane greedy" bull**** has been over for a while now, and as a minimum of common sense would say, the cap doesn't exists to "force donations." I mean... are they saying that in our place they would increase the cap to unprecedented 12000 players to force people to donate? Why would we increase it that much in the first place? We were filled and with queues at 8k and 10k players already.

Anyways, as Komodo points out, at 12k the server already suffers. It's playable just fine, but the stress on the core is very noticeable and the gaming experience is degraded. If anything the cap should be lower to ensure that wouldn't happen. Increasing - and making the issue exponentially worse - is out of question because of that, unless some major coding breakthrough happened to make the core even more stable. I wouldn't hold my breath for that, though.
    That's just one of two major reasons, why the cap exists. Don't forget this is MMORPG, not competitive matchmaking game - people farm stuff. Whether it's mobs for quests/rare items or materials for gathering professions or whatever, insanely high population increases the competition drastically, and that makes the game anti-fun just as much as lag does.

12. That's just one of two major reasons, why the cap exists. Don't forget this is MMORPG, not competitive matchmaking game - people farm stuff. Whether it's mobs for quests/rare items or materials for gathering professions or whatever, insanely high population increases the competition drastically, and that makes the game anti-fun just as much as lag does.
    That's a side-effect of too high populations, true, but personally I think the only thing holding back a higher cap is the core. Remember that Burning Crusade, with a much lighter core and less content to handle simultaneously, was capped at 15k, despite the farming concerns.

13. If anything the cap should be lower to ensure that wouldn't happen. Increasing - and making the issue exponentially worse - is out of question
    Been saying it since ever. However the realm seems slightly more stable than it was some months ago, where it was nearly impossible to play as melee (it was awesome to see my targets sliding around on mounts under cheap shot effect).

14. Creating a new realm with high rates and allow people to transfer from Icecrown could help, idk

Maybe it could help decrease Icecrown queues

12 Last