1. How many people transferred?

Just a quick question, i'd wanna know how many people transferred their chars from cata to mop yet.
    I don't know if i should do it now or wait 1 more month untill they manage to bring out another update to the decomission post.

2. Hello, i did transfer about 3 hours ago. Everything seems to be fine, starter gear arrived instantly ( didnt really use this since i had alot of cq points on my warrior) However, there is ALOT of missing Achievements and a bugged dual spec. Unable to switch between specs post transfer. I've met a few players with cata gear on, asked them about it and they all had same issues.

3. I for one won't transfer.

I see no reason to simply move from one bugged server to another, let alone an expansion that is, in my opinion, a joke.
    Add on to this the fact that full high end BiS on Neltharion is worth far more than some "starter gear" and I can safely say I won't be going anywhere out of pure spite.

Wotlk or TBC would be the only options for me and even then it is still no worth it unless a partial coin refund or BiS gear is given.

4. I for one won't transfer.

I see no reason to simply move from one bugged server to another, let alone an expansion that is, in my opinion, a joke.
    Add on to this the fact that full high end BiS on Neltharion is worth far more than some "starter gear" and I can safely say I won't be going anywhere out of pure spite.

Wotlk or TBC would be the only options for me and even then it is still no worth it unless a partial coin refund or BiS gear is given.
    you realize your characters are only being duplicated right? They're not actually moved, only cloned. Grow tf up, Warmane is doing you a favor allowing you to "transfer" characters off a dead realm, to another realm with an actual population.

5. you realize your characters are only being duplicated right? They're not actually moved, only cloned. Grow tf up, Warmane is doing you a favor allowing you to "transfer" characters off a dead realm, to another realm with an actual population.
    awww man the generic *****... Frostwolf is dead as well learn to read the stats also buddie if you knew anything about numbers you would'nt have replied but I understand the third world logic that you have is hard to grasp on such an easy topic

6. awww man the generic *****... Frostwolf is dead as well learn to read the stats also buddie if you knew anything about numbers you would'nt have replied but I understand the third world logic that you have is hard to grasp on such an easy topic
    Yeah you're right, have fun on Icecro- Oh wait ... LOOOL

7. you realize your characters are only being duplicated right? They're not actually moved, only cloned. Grow tf up, Warmane is doing you a favor allowing you to "transfer" characters off a dead realm, to another realm with an actual population.
    Remember this when Frostwolf shuts down in 1-2 years.

8. Remember this when Frostwolf shuts down in 1-2 years.
    That's life, nothing lives forever.

9. excuse me but the transfer system has not been released yet, how the hell did you transfer?

10. Yeah you're right, have fun on Icecro- Oh wait ... LOOOL
    ha guess what tho transfers would be happening for WOTLK soon from Cata dumb ****

11. excuse me but the transfer system has not been released yet, how the hell did you transfer?
    Yes you can do it, choose Services - Free - Expansion Conversion, i already converted my chars to MOP.
    Except the Insane tittle and a few achievments all goes well, you have to relearn the professions recipes on the vendors.

12. @Title - A lot.

Closing this thread to pool everything into here:

This touches up on achievements and titles.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389608&p=2945830&viewfull=1#post2 945830