1. Trinket choice.

Hello folks!

So I recently did quit my Warrior since I didn't enjoy pvp with him (I play solo, and mostly random BGs and world pvp) and I started working on my retri and I gotta say it's hella fun!

So, I made some coins through selling chars on lordaeron once more and I want to get some trinkets for my retri, the question is the following;
    Every pve BiS list suggests Tiny Abom. in a Jar HC and Sharpened Twilight Scale HC or Death's Verdict HC (depending on current gear).
    Every pvp BiS list suggests double Death's Verdict HC and NM versions.
    I want to do some casual raiding like icc10nm/hc and icc25nm/hc runs and mess around with pvp like tanaris, wintergrasp, random BGs (mostly solo).
    my current gear is this: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    I came to the conclusion to coin out Tiny Abom. Jar HC and I'm not sure if Sharpened Twilight Scale HC or Death's Verdict HC will be the better choice for both pve and pvp.

PS: I am currently selling my warrior(and for the staff: yes, only through warmane's trade system!) so I might be able to get shadowmourne kinda soon which means that StS HC will be superior to DV HC(?) as most ppl comment here at forum, but on the other hand I might not. The possibility for SM always stay there and that's what troubles me choosing between the two.
    PS2: I have decided to go for the Strength pve BiS list and not the Agility one.
    PS3: Yes I know Warrior ain't good for 1v1 or pvp'ing without a healer, I've learned it the hard way so save the time from telling me this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and double thanks if you 're going to share your knowledge in a reply down below! :)

2. The difference between STS HC and DV HC is minor for PVE/PVP, the difference is how difficult both are to get (STS HC is very difficult to get unless you are in a good guild that raids RS HC every week).

Agility list is superior to Strength list for PVE, but Strength list uses more items that are good for PVP.

Overall it's down to choice. I would just suggest getting the hardest items to get from shop, and raiding for the others.