1. Neltharion to Frostwolf

So what you did there is closing dead realm and transfering the characters to another dead realm ? thats good joke.

2. So what you did there is closing dead realm and transfering the characters to another dead realm ? thats good joke.
    Technically we aren't dead, but we did take a few hits, but it may bluster Frostwolf population, that is, if Warmane allows transfer for ALL levels and not that 85 only or 20 and up nonsense, only to have those below left behind when they carry items for mains.
    What is frustrating is we have bugs of our own, and they close some instances, like Sunwell for example, they closed it for us, but opened it for Outland, they closed our MT when it worked for years, why? no answer, therefore, I have to keep a small group in the community afloat, and it may change since some from Neltharion wanted to come here since last year, and perhaps their chance.

What good can come of this is Warmane, now having another realm community come over to Frosty, they can deal with the major bugs, faulty anti-cheat that thinks floating and using angelic speed buff in combination is a violation, the random crashes in certain zones, etc.

The only bad thing is if you are an RP player, it is 1000% dead on frostwolf, for they were killed off years ago and they have been cut access to solace zones such as wandering isle and lost isle/kezan.

Lastly, we do not have group travel like you cata folk (which is a nice guild spell btw) so you need to rely on stones, warlocks, etc.

3. Frostwolf will suffer the same fate as Neltharion.

4. Not only this but all we got in equivalent gear is 408. Hell if i'm switching out my Cunning of the cruel and Isignia of the corrupted mind.

5. Frostwolf will suffer the same fate as Neltharion.
    Not really. Our lowest is around 400-600 online, Neltharion's lowest was.............. a solid 46 players online.
    If you can't run with the dogs, you will only be left behind.