1. Need help about making Hearthstone videos!

Good day fellow fans of this beautiful game!

I seem to have hit a brick wall, and I'd like some opinions, tips and maybe some tricks from people of knowledge about the topic.

So the problem I'm currently facing is exposure. I really love and enjoy making videos, and it just happened that I enjoy playing Hearthstone, so why not combine both? Right..? The thing is, I do create amazing content (In my eyes) and if you're that kind of person that loved or loves to draw you could relate to that problem, anything that you create, you can't see it critically, you just usually have no opinion about it, and this is where you all awesome people come in! Maybe anyone could help me realize the mistakes I do when making a video, it could be anything, from title trough thumbnail to first 10 seconds of video and the actual quality of idea and such. I got all the SeO descriptions, tags, genre in place, art work is stunning for my taste, and I can't quite figure out the problem of people not seeing my content, I know it's a question of the ages, and I know, I'm in youtube only for a week, but I produced about 5 videos, (depends at the time you're reading this) and I feel like I atleast should've generated about like 20 views on each of the video, maybe 5 subscribers, and of course I have other social media, like Twitter, in wich I started only today. But Twitter is even a harder nut to crack, no one really sees you unless you start throwing links, which in internet world means you're like throwing trash into people backyards. So as you can see that's quite the wall, I have to climb, any constructive opinions and criticism is greatly appreciated. I geniuinely want to learn. Thank you for your time and effort.

I will throw my youtube link so you can review my work.

Free to play Legend.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak...I0ysLSAhfmje_w

2. Youtube is full of clickbaits, from what I saw of your titles, you're just imitating them... there's really nothing special about your so called "amazing content" besides being a simple copy/paste of other content people already made. Don't expect to get thousands of views from copying someone who is successful, instead, try to focus on new ideas that no one has made yet that could be your entry point to get some viewers and subs.

Best of luck to you