1. Just another beginner saying hello to the community

Hi everyone, I'm Bill.
    I'm italian and, as you read in the title, I'm a beginner. I played WoW about 10 years ago in some private server I don't remember just for 1-2 months. I was a casual player. Maybe too much casual player.
    With some friends we would like to start playing WoW, and after some google research I found you! Honestly, I know nothing about WoW, so I have a lot of noob and naive questions:

1. There are the same differences as in the official versions between every expansion, e.g. Pandaren and Monk are available only in Mists of Pandaria?
    2. What are the differences between "MoP Minimal", "WotLK (Old)" and respective "standard" versions?
    3. Every expansion contains in-game cinematic as in the official versions?
    4. If yes and I download MoP, I will start from Lv1 and I will see also in-game cinematic from previous expansions, right?
    5. Being a caster and spam spells from distance every time is boring. I'd like to play an "hybrid" DPS character for my first experience. I like melee with good mobility, but I'd like to also have the secondary option of step back from my opponent and hit him from distance and/or heal myself a bit. Which one is the class that could fit mostly this description for PVE?

Sorry for bothering you with my noob questions.
    Have a good day!

2. Welcome to Warmane :)

About the questions:
    1- Yes Pandaren race and Monk class are exclusive to the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
    2- Minimal means you will download the necessary content to start playing but the game will be downloaded while you play, which may lead to longer loadings etc. Standard is the full client. As for old, I believe it refers to the version with old textures for characters, as there are clients with Warlords of Draenor visual for some races.
    3 -Yes, all cinematics are there.
    4 - Yes. At the title screen you can see all the cinematics by clicking on the respective button.
    5 - You would probably like to play Druid for a variety of options (tank heal dps). Paladin Retribution, Warrior Fury and Rogue Assassin can also move a lot and reach the enemies from distance.

3. Hi Palutena, thank you for answers :)
    We decided to go for WotLK. So, Druid and Paladin are one of my favorite class in Hearthstone, so I'd really like to start with one of them. Rogue too has always intrigued me.
    Some other questions:
    1. What Druid spec would you recommend me between Balance and Feral for WotLK PVE?
    2. How about Hunter?
    3. To learn about the best abilities and rotation, other than the useful guides in this forum, can I use as reference any WotLK guide in Youtube?
    4. There is a WotLK Tier list I can see? I found only the following one: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379083. It seems very useful for beginners like me, but it's actually a real Tier List?

4. Hi Palutena, thank you for answers :)
    We decided to go for WotLK. So, Druid and Paladin are one of my favorite class in Hearthstone, so I'd really like to start with one of them. Rogue too has always intrigued me.
    Some other questions:
    1. What Druid spec would you recommend me between Balance and Feral for WotLK PVE?
    2. How about Hunter?
    3. To learn about the best abilities and rotation, other than the useful guides in this forum, can I use as reference any WotLK guide in Youtube?
    4. There is a WotLK Tier list I can see? I found only the following one: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379083. It seems very useful for beginners like me, but it's actually a real Tier List?
    if you love druid play TBC :)

5. I never played druid. I asked a friend to answer that for me :P
    I only tried Hunter for real in Pandaria. Beastmaster is good for leveling, but Marksmanship works better in group activities imo.

As for guides in the forum I separated them per expansion, but i'm not really deep into them. I don't know much of the other questions sorry >:

6. Thank you so much, you really help me! I'll go for a Tauren Druid in Lordaeron.
    And now I gonna annoying others with my noob question in the Druid section ahahah
    :D

7. Hey, i am a beginner too, how many space icecrown server ocupe? (Sorry for my english, im talking about what is the size of the download)