1. Beginning of DK

I wanted to ask when i finished all my quests in Death's Breach, im lvl 61 now, and how can I leave this place now?

2. When you slay 10 Scourge and when you finish off Patchwerk, report back to Highlord Darion Mograine. After that he will give you either Where Kings Walk(Alliance) or Saurfang's Blessing(Horde).

Behind him you will see two portals, the right one leads to Stormwind, the left one leads to Ogrimmar. You can continue questing after that wherever you want, but I personally go in Outland and start from Hellfire Peninsula.

3. Heyo so I've been having a kind of game breaking problem.
    For [The Light of Dawn], I do through that battle, and boy oh boy was it tedious, considering the latency (not my side, I was at 217 ms with 73 FPS, and 217 is normal considering I'm in NA. Also, was confirmed by another player, who was at ~170 ms). I insta died after it sat at 20 enemies left for a solid 2 minutes, tried to release spirit, battle valkyrie rezzes me, but I just remain dead, unable to move or cast anything, and it keeps repeating the red "You are dead." at the top of the screen. Couple of minutes later, a load screen briefly pops up, I'm at the nearby graveyard, and every piece of dialogue from the cutscene after the battle plays all at once. When I head to the chapel, the quest is still incomplete, and EVERY NPC, including general E. Plaguelands enemies + friendlies, are completely gone, empty all around me. I abandoned quest, logged, and did that battle all over again, getting the same weird latency, the insta death, load screen, but this time the NPCs were there. After 30 seconds, they faded, and I was stuck with an incomplete quest and no NPCs. I can go back and try and screen cap some scenes, but it was at least 20 minutes of my time each battle, so I'd really rather not. My brother, who was doing DK for the first time, experienced the same latency, and the insta death, but when he revived, he was back, went through the cutscene, and got his credit.
    I just want to play one of my favorite races, so any suggestions/help is appreciated!