1. Congrats! and sorry for being off topic but aside from not sucking how do we avoid the 2 demon bug on the first boss?
    Hm, thought I replied to this :o

Well, anyways. I heard some stuff about Kalecgos dying inside the portal realm when no player are inside, failing to despawn the demon. When the encounter is reset, there's a new demon spawning (correctly) but the old one is also there. Heard someone had gotten 3 even, possibly replicating the process a second time. Maybe.

We don't have a lot to go on though, but as you may know we killed the boss on our first try and there's only one demon there, where guilds experiencing this issue are wiping.

Another theory was Hunters using FD but that was tried and it was not the case (still happened even though no FD was used). Hopefully it's corrected asap as I get a feeling more guilds could've had a kill by now if it wasn't for this weirdness.

2. xoxo with Warmane boost of Brut(3mil more HP and 5min enrage) you need like 42k raid dps to kill brutallus,which means u need to go on 4-5 healers with normal amount of locks/hunts OR u can go on 5-6 healers(most rshams with hero/bl) and stack like 6x full BT geared locks,4xhunts to be able to take him down.

How much guilds on server has that crazy amount of locks/hunts? with full BT gear
    Tuning was needed for sure but these boosted bosses will likely be guild killer

P.S.=Our guild progressed kalec,we wiped 3 times then we got bug with double demon that kill first person who got in portal and make it impossible to go inside portal for others,we asked GM if he can help but he said nothing can be done ,so we regrouped/reseted instance and went to kil allllll trash again to kalec then we killed him. GG
    Tunning brut is pretty ****. +3kk hit points. We got close enough to kill it in 6 min but get rekt on 5min enrage. Well played warmane: 43.3k dps requirement instead of 29.7k
    It's not fair play to piss on standard raid setup and stuck 4+hunters/warlocks instead of other classes.

3. Tunning brut is pretty ****. +3kk hit points. We got close enough to kill it in 6 min but get rekt on 5min enrage. Well played warmane: 43.3k dps requirement instead of 29.7k
    It's not fair play to piss on standard raid setup and stuck 4+hunters/warlocks instead of other classes.
    I wouldn't call it unfair to be honest. I'm sure it can be done with less Hunters / Warlocks. There's certain optimizations we didn't went for and the try but anything from perfect. It was good yes but improvements can still be done. That's like giving every guild our (or anyone else who killed it for that matter) setup and they would automatically kill it, which isn't the case.

Also, the immersion / hype would kind of die off if only 29.7k DPS was needed as many of the top guilds would just 1 shot the boss. With the Tank damage nerfs and all it'd be easier than Teron. This is the last raid after all, it's not supposed to be easy / handed to you for free.

4. If they nerfed it already that would be a huge mistake. At least give some more guilds a chance to kill it. I'm sure by the end of the lockout there will be more. What's the fun of being content clear again in 1 week anyway?

5. When is Felmyst video coming?
    As soon as more guilds kill him. Hopefully they will get him tonight!

6. Congrats to both <Mirage> and <Promise> getting Felmyst tonight as server 2nd and 3rd, respectively.

7. As soon as more guilds kill him. Hopefully they will get him tonight!
    Could you kindly consider waiting a week or two more in the future? I'd rather not have the availability of your videos influence the progress of guilds who are actually working through these bosses. Grats on the kills none the less.

8. Could you kindly consider waiting a week or two more in the future? I'd rather not have the availability of your videos influence the progress of guilds who are actually working through these bosses. Grats on the kills none the less.
    I was orignally planning to wait a bit longer but the decision to release this was made due to a conversation with <Promise> who had their videos ready for upload so I figured I'd get ours out as well since they planned to release theirs as well. Not blaming them or anything for being excited about releaseing of course. It's a good point though, eventhough there's already a million other videos available, not the same server sure but the tactics doesn't change much.

9. 1st boss have 5 min bers timer that is not blizzlike.
    shop and everyone having s4 weapons already neither

10. I was orignally planning to wait a bit longer but the decision to release this was made due to a conversation with <Promise> who had their videos ready for upload so I figured I'd get ours out as well since they planned to release theirs as well. Not blaming them or anything for being excited about releaseing of course. It's a good point though, eventhough there's already a million other videos available, not the same server sure but the tactics doesn't change much.
    The tactics aren't what make it a kill on this server though.

11. The tactics aren't what make it a kill on this server though.
    Please elaborate? :)

12. Please elaborate? :)
    Raid comp and minmaxing consumes/debuffs is literally everything.

13. Raid comp and minmaxing consumes/debuffs is literally everything.
    I'd label both raidcomp and what consumables to use as a tactics x)

First 123 Last