1. Obligatory Panacea Felmyst Kill Screenshot

Kalecgos Kill Video

Brutallus Kill Video
    Edited: August 24, 2018

2. gj!so tell us how is sunwell?nice and smooth no bugs?how long do you think it will be before they open up more bosses?

fyi if you get the jc only neck pattern to drop and want to sell it = butkus "me" is your guy :)

3. gj!so tell us how is sunwell?nice and smooth no bugs?how long do you think it will be before they open up more bosses?

fyi if you get the jc only neck pattern to drop and want to sell it = butkus "me" is your guy :)
    Thanks mate! It was pretty nice. Trash was kinda acting up for us during 1st trashrun, some mobs running into the floor but at the same time we were like 10 people so we had to really CC and fear stuff, with the full squad later it wasn't a problem per se.

1st boss worked perfectly for us but we heard other guilds had issues with 2x Demons spawning inside the portal realm. Brutallus worked like a charm and then came Felmyst, that wanted to just stand a look at our Rogue after a vanish so we had to replace him to make the boss go back to normal (still no target of target and Omen was weird) but I think it worked out in the end and corrected itself / got hotfixed. All in all I'm happy, and those boss bugs was kinda uncalled for / impossible to predict. And of course, the 3 days notice ahead about release I'm sure struck a lot of guilds, us included.

4. Thanks mate! It was pretty nice. Trash was kinda acting up for us during 1st trashrun, some mobs running into the floor but at the same time we were like 10 people so we had to really CC and fear stuff, with the full squad later it wasn't a problem per se.

1st boss worked perfectly for us but we heard other guilds had issues with 2x Demons spawning inside the portal realm. Brutallus worked like a charm and then came Felmyst, that wanted to just stand a look at our Rogue after a vanish so we had to replace him to make the boss go back to normal (still no target of target and Omen was weird) but I think it worked out in the end and corrected itself / got hotfixed. All in all I'm happy, and those boss bugs was kinda uncalled for / impossible to predict. And of course, the 3 days notice ahead about release I'm sure struck a lot of guilds, us included.
    1st boss have 5 min bers timer that is not blizzlike.

5. Mechanic is blizzlike. That is enough.
    The value tuning is required for sure, since we already kill all three boss within 4 hour of raid time.
    It would be too easy to use blizz value here.

6. 1st boss have 5 min bers timer that is not blizzlike.
    If you are already hitting enrage on felmyst I have bad news for you: it's only going to get harder.

7. Congrats!

How many mindcontrolled raid members were sacrificed to kill it?

8. Congrats!

How many mindcontrolled raid members were sacrificed to kill it?
    Less than I expected to be honest. ^^ The kill is anything but clean though haha. On the last air phase someone said, just stay alive and it will die when it comes down. 15 sec later half raid was dead ^^. (Will post a video when a few more guilds has killed it!)

9. Sizable nerf to tank damage and a pretty big buff to burn damage (from the values on PTR version we tested) left us a bit confused @ brut for a few pulls!

10. xoxo with Warmane boost of Brut(3mil more HP and 5min enrage) you need like 42k raid dps to kill brutallus,which means u need to go on 4-5 healers with normal amount of locks/hunts OR u can go on 5-6 healers(most rshams with hero/bl) and stack like 6x full BT geared locks,4xhunts to be able to take him down.

How much guilds on server has that crazy amount of locks/hunts? with full BT gear
    Tuning was needed for sure but these boosted bosses will likely be guild killer

P.S.=Our guild progressed kalec,we wiped 3 times then we got bug with double demon that kill first person who got in portal and make it impossible to go inside portal for others,we asked GM if he can help but he said nothing can be done ,so we regrouped/reseted instance and went to kil allllll trash again to kalec then we killed him. GG
    Edited: August 23, 2018

11. xoxo with Warmane boost of Brut(3mil more HP and 5min enrage) you need like 42k raid dps to kill brutallus,which means u need to go on 4-5 healers with normal amount of locks/hunts OR u can go on 5-6 healers(most rshams with hero/bl) and stack like 6x full BT geared locks,4xhunts to be able to take him down.

How much guilds on server has that crazy amount of locks/hunts? with full BT gear
    Or just get silithus buff for whole raid ;D seems its fine here.

12. Or just get silithus buff for whole raid ;D seems its fine here.
    That's definately a plan B solution, we thought about it but in the end it wasn't needed for us.

13. Here comes a kill video! Kalecgos up first. Will release other 2 bosses once more guilds has killed them.

14. How much guilds on server has that crazy amount of locks/hunts? with full BT gear
    As a member of a guild that was NOT able to kill Brut yesterday - I think the tuning is fine. It should be hard....there's very few bosses left in this expansion.

15. Congrats! and sorry for being off topic but aside from not sucking how do we avoid the 2 demon bug on the first boss?

123 Last