1. I'd label both raidcomp and what consumables to use as a tactics x)
    the "million other videos" are from other servers though, and any information gained from watching those is completely irrelevant here.

2. Irrelevant? Don't be stupid.
    Raid comps from back then are completely irrelevant. Unless you think we can 8 heal Brutallus on this server like they did on retail.

3. Sure, taking raid comps from live videos is quite pointless but it hardly require much thought to figure out you need to use 4-5 healers. The old videos give you 95%+ of the info you need to kill all the bosses. Suggesting "any information gained from watching those is completely irrelevant here." is just completely wrong.

Also you could probably 8 heal brut with world buffs if you really wanted to.
    Edited: September 1, 2018

4. Fun exercise for the bored. Can this Mu'ru be killed?

No change to incoming damage from retail post pushback fix version. Stack/spec/gear anyway (full Sunwell BIS), use any strategy/placement.

+100% HP on all adds.
    Mu'ru HP 2.8m -> 10m (tune to 8 waves to force a perfect swap, since the first wave hits ~15 seconds in and 10 min enrage)
    Entropius 2.2m -> 4m (assuming ~80 second kill time)

This might get interesting with Glaives, Thoridal, Enslave Demon Locks and all.
    Do you need Enh/Ele Shamans?
    Raid composition?
    How many tanks?
    What tanks?
    Where to tank stuff?
    Edited: September 1, 2018

5. Raid comp and minmaxing consumes/debuffs is literally everything.
    That information can be found via the logs though.

6. +100% HP on all adds.
    Mu'ru HP 2.8m -> 10m
    I want things to be hard, but Jesus....I'm sure it will be scaled back. Or maybe I'm missing something and this isn't as insane as it seems?

First 123