1. what hcs can I run? nearly 2.2k all pve healer resto druid

what hcs can I run? nearly 2.2k all pve healer resto druid

2. highly depends on the gear parts(stats) you're using and your individual skill as a healer and ur ability to play your class, in theory all of them though MGT(heroic) might be hard to heal with below 2.6k gear.

3. Hello u should totally not use GS but bonus healing as a way to tell ppl how geared u are.
    Since bonus healing is ur nr 1 stat.
    --->bonus healing decides how big ur heals will be and GS does not<---
    I mean u can be a 3k GS druid healer and have 700 bonus healing.(700 bh is bad)
    basicly u can start doing hcs whit 1 - 1,2k bh depending on how good u are.
    But it looks like u still need to learn what ur class is about since u use GS to try to tell ppl how much BH u have.

GL on ur epic journey:)

4. Using gs is not the problem but ppl not realising that gear stats matter

5. OP tells us he has all pve gear, and assuming he knows resto druids need +healing/int/spirit then gearscore is just fine for guessing his healing output.
    I would stay away from MgT unless the rest of the group is at a much higher level, but the rest is fair game.

6. 2.2 GS is actually quite low for heroics. Even the easiest ones, like slave pens, might cause problems. Your tank has to be geared and pretty careful when pulling. 2 packs basically means wipe, no way 2.2 gs can heal that.
    Pretty sure the harder ones like SHH, mana tombs, arcatraz etc are a no-no at this point (unless you want to piss people off and waste their time)
    Try to farm some gold and get your hands on BOE epics and crafted items. Level up leatherworking. Do some normals. 2.4-2.5 GS is when it gets comfortable for everyone.

7. Yes you can't aoe pull everything at 2.2k gearscore like what we are used to with old main characters, but it is not impossible or even super hard.
    Use consumables, use cc and dont pull like a monkey.