1. LF ret paladin's BiS list for Herald of the Titans

I am referring to ulduar10 achievement, in which you have to defeat Algalon without any item having higher iLvl than 226 (232 for weapons) - correct me if I am wrong. I have googled and found multiple different lists - just want to gather even more opinions or maybe find a dude who has it all figured out already.

Also, kind of a silly question, can I use ANY gems/enchants/flasks for this achievement? Were they all out with ulduar? Or it doesn't really matter?

2. Also, kind of a silly question, can I use ANY gems/enchants/flasks for this achievement? Were they all out with ulduar? Or it doesn't really matter?
    Epic gems weren't a thing until ToC, but it's not restricted by the Herald achievement, so go ahead and use them.

I am referring to ulduar10 achievement, in which you have to defeat Algalon without any item having higher iLvl than 226 (232 for weapons) - correct me if I am wrong. I have googled and found multiple different lists - just want to gather even more opinions or maybe find a dude who has it all figured out already.
    I don't have one on memory, but you can make your own "list" by listing max ilvl items for each slot. Sort out your hit and expertise, then grab as much AP (keep strength multipliers in mind) and crit as you can. Careful about some of those lists you find, though. Some are post-Wrath lists. Farming Herald was particularly popular during MoP due to some item scaling screw-ups by Blizz.

3. Hi Mercy, i have a question.

I have a DK blood tank full items. when i am going of tank i have a problem. I am fighting versus a boss with a lot of damage melee. I have 37k armor actually. And he hit me 24k by hit. The attribute of armor should decrease the damage and in the middle of fight i drink potion indestructible for reduce the damage but this is not work, the boss hit me 24k or more. Do you know something? Is this a bug or is it right?

4. This is off-topic, but I'll humor you.

I can't comment if it's bugged without knowing what mob or boss exactly was hitting you. 36k armor is moderately geared, but can be significantly improved upon. Make sure you're defense capped (540 defense) before doing raids too.