1. Warmane should commit to keeping Frostwolf open

I've noticed that a number of guys who accepted the transfer from Neltharion to Frostwolf have bought some gear here- some even a full Prideful set. Needless to say, it would be unfair to guys like this for Warmane to encourage them to transfer to Frostwolf only to kill the server like they did Neltharion. Plus, I've seen a lot of comments from Neltharion guys that they don't want to transfer here since they think Warmane will eventually just close it.

Given the above, I think it would be both the fair and smart thing for Warmane to commit to keeping Frostwolf open, come what may. It would attract a lot of guys who like MoP but don't want to play with an axe (real or imagined) hanging over their heads.

2. I've noticed that a number of guys who accepted the transfer from Neltharion to Frostwolf have bought some gear here- some even a full Prideful set. Needless to say, it would be unfair to guys like this for Warmane to encourage them to transfer to Frostwolf only to kill the server like they did Neltharion. Plus, I've seen a lot of comments from Neltharion guys that they don't want to transfer here since they think Warmane will eventually just close it.

Given the above, I think it would be both the fair and smart thing for Warmane to commit to keeping Frostwolf open, come what may. It would attract a lot of guys who like MoP but don't want to play with an axe (real or imagined) hanging over their heads.
    They won't be killing off Frostwolf via closing, even though they killed of small communities, the biggest assassination being the RP community (the first to go). What they need to do is fix the bugs, they only disable things and forget about them, when we speak of issues we are not heard.

For the bugs is what is angering people the most here, in my case, I represent the low lvl community and they only close working quests and instances without giving warning and or explanation, to this day, MT is still closed and no issues or bugs is ever found in that dungeon.

Since cata people are coming here now this realm needs the support it can get. GM only appeared ONCE in the years of Frostwolf's existence and this is known because some underdog Orc Warrior manage to KO the GM in Goldshire the same dude who had Stormwind on a 2 hour lock down when allied with Bloodlust at the time. They need to communicate more with the players in resolving issues and problems, example would be the anti-cheat, it still causes problems with some spells/skills, some problems were told it had been fixed, but in reality it was not, or the very fact several have pointed out in some of the changelogs, they merely ported over Outland fixes to Frostwolf when half the quests and items from Outland do not really exist and or work the same way in Frostwolf, example, they fixed Hand of Justice (https://www.wowhead.com/item=11815/hand-of-justice) procs in Outland, and later on did the same on Frostwolf, when Hand of Justice NEVER worked on Frostwolf and was never used by and or reported by anyone, and there is the punish all mentality for if one person does something bad they take it out on everyone, hence the Clyde incident some time ago.

This realm needs that same focus Outland is getting, and some of us stick around because we do not want to see the community for I already seen my own broken because we have been under the assumption of something being fixed, when it was not, thus causing people to move out of this realm and the other half remaining behind.

That being said, unlike nelth out lowest is about 400-600 whereas nelth at it's lowest was 33-100 players online, it is unlikely we will close, if anything, Warmane would target communities in the realm itself, granted the RP community was literally around 800-1,000 players in the early days, dropped to like 500ish but when the in-game unstuck to starter zones changed thus cutting access to RP zones, it's 0, only 1 guy still pops up in the panda start area, other than that, nothing in relation to RP expect that one guy who is online briefly.
    Edited: August 23, 2018

3. GM only appeared ONCE in the years of Frostwolf's existence
    You actually believe this? I love when people spam global chat asking to speak to a GM, and then they freak out when no GM replies. Just because they stay out of global chat doesnt mean they aren't there. Ive never waited very long to get my tickets answered. I have seen a decent amount of Dev interaction on the community discord. Sorry if this is a little off topic, I was just curious.

4. You actually believe this? I love when people spam global chat asking to speak to a GM, and then they freak out when no GM replies. Just because they stay out of global chat doesnt mean they aren't there. Ive never waited very long to get my tickets answered. I have seen a decent amount of Dev interaction on the community discord. Sorry if this is a little off topic, I was just curious.
    Hes' referring to the only time an actual Game Master appeared, in-game, and this was not a normal GM, it was the Admin GM aka Kear Wolf himself, who appeared as a lvl 1 human player in Goldshire. Kear Wolf's toon was actually struck down by some dude named Warsound, the same underdog guy who helped locked down Stormwind City with Bloodlust guild a while back.

That being said, Warsound was the only Frostwolf player to have killed not just any GM, but the founder of Molten/Warmane himself, The Alliance was able tp dog-pile him afterwards and GM, of course, turned on immunity to all attacks and could not be harmed after that. I know because I was there, as an Alliance player.

But other than that, GM only take actions when something very, very serious is at hand, the ToT wipe out, the NPC spawns, the October 2017 Gargoyle Assault, etc.

As stated, The head GM logged in once, and was struck down by Warsound, it was a day that everyone on Frostwolf saw a concerned GM logged in and Kear was addressing lag issues only for the lag to spike just hours later that day

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....light=Warsound

The day Kear Wolf, founder and GM logged in to Frostwolf, the only GM to have logged here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=297637

Most of the videos have been deleted, but this is the only remnant among them left: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk89eR_BRoA

But yeah, this is true, GMs rarely do log into the game, ticket-wise some of them do things, but when having to be shown something, in game, only Kear did that.
    Edited: August 26, 2018