1. nelth transfer

i just transferred from nelth and it seems like my char is missing his gun. is this normal? for some reason that seems to be the only missing piece of gear as he still has his melee wep.

2. i just transferred from nelth and it seems like my char is missing his gun. is this normal? for some reason that seems to be the only missing piece of gear as he still has his melee wep.
    Your only chance is to respond to GM, which may/may not be in your favor.

3. other players who transfer also have mising some items

4. Most likely an item that was removed in Mop so probably wont get it back.

5. Most likely an item that was removed in Mop so probably wont get it back.
    No, everything from classic to onward exists in MOP, it must be a bug in the transfer system on warmane's end, not MOP.

I know because I am an item/weapon's collector on Frostwolf and the only player to have obtain an impossible main hand weapon no one has, not even marketplace - greatest achievement on my book ;)

6. No, everything from classic to onward exists in MOP, it must be a bug in the transfer system on warmane's end, not MOP.

I know because I am an item/weapon's collector on Frostwolf and the only player to have obtain an impossible main hand weapon no one has, not even marketplace - greatest achievement on my book ;)
    How do you know which items you've collected? Is there an addon like "all the things" for legion?

7. Quick question for the ones who have already transfere: do you still have the conquest / valor points ? or they got deleted ? Asking this because I have around 200k conquest points on main and that would help me with the gearing process a lot.

8. Quick question for the ones who have already transfere: do you still have the conquest / valor points ? or they got deleted ? Asking this because I have around 200k conquest points on main and that would help me with the gearing process a lot.
    They all got transferred, without any conversion.

9. just to let people know what happened, in mop they removed the ability for hunters to equip a melee and a ranged at the same time, so when i transferred it was impossible for my character to have his gun and there is no fallback script to move it to my inventory/bank so instead it got deleted. i was able to get a staff to send me the rifle in the in-game mail.

10. just to let people know what happened, in mop they removed the ability for hunters to equip a melee and a ranged at the same time, so when i transferred it was impossible for my character to have his gun and there is no fallback script to move it to my inventory/bank so instead it got deleted. i was able to get a staff to send me the rifle in the in-game mail.
    Yeah I forgot cata folk, hunters, cant use weps, only bows and guns.
    It isn't that bad to only have a bow.gun in hand, hunters are strong here.

11. @OP, This character that you have transferred, which class is it?

Re: After reading the comments FIRST, which i should've done before posting like an ignorant mongoloid, it was (not as suspected) a hunter, although it doesn't really impact the gameplay to have that weapon, it's still an artifact that you invested time (or even money) and effort on and should have it back.

I hope QA take care of your case. Just shower them with PM's, it works 4 times out of 7, everytime.
    Edited: August 31, 2018