1. Illegal Trust? (The Gold/Item Exchange)

For over the time I have played on frostwolf I've always seen a suspicious low level monk with a straw hat near the bank areas in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar (ally side he is human while horde side he is orc). I was told this guy people give money and items to and he goes on a trek to transfer the items/gold to the other faction so the player does not have to waste time doing it.

Apparently, unlike some people here, this guy is trusted with people's gold and items and is often tipped after the job is done, I only spoke with this guy once and he said people go to him because they can trust him, and one day I gave him about 850 gold to move from horde side to Alliance side for me and he did so since he had the gold ready on the other faction, and I tipped him 65g after the job was done, and I ask of this dude one time to do this for me.

Granted of this guy's track record, there has been no complaints, he does what he says on his wow resume and he does it, but wondering, since this guy still to this day exist, is what he is doing considered legal or illegal?

He appears at literal odd server times every other day, mostly during the weekends at odd times, as in odd times I am talking about odd number times like 1pm ST, 3pm ST and he is briefly online unless someone is willing to give him a job. He does not speak on global chat either.

2. He's probably using multiple accounts for the neutral auction house. Not sure how legal it is. I did it on retail a lot tho.

3. i'd say he simply has a toon on each faction with a decent amount of gold. so when you give him gold on horde he just gives it to you from his ali character and pockets the tip. without ever touching the neutral ah. unless he scams someone and gets reported he should be fine. what people do with their gold is their business so long as no rules are broken.

4. He's probably using multiple accounts for the neutral auction house. Not sure how legal it is. I did it on retail a lot tho.
    The dude's black market trader lol, you rarely see him at neutral AH. I know because I exchanged gold with him 5 times before, one time he disconnected due to realm reset, but came back to finish his job. His other alt he use to have a Goblin with the Life of the Party Debuff on him, this was before the changlog tho.

He is somewhat shady though and suspect because he is trying to do what he does as quick as possible, he is also former Stormborn (A) and Imperial Mayhem (Horde, the predecessor of Devastation).

Other than that he is a guy, unlike majority of this realm, who you can trust 100% with your things or money because he gives back.

5. For over the time I have played on frostwolf I've always seen a suspicious low level monk with a straw hat near the bank areas in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar (ally side he is human while horde side he is orc). I was told this guy people give money and items to and he goes on a trek to transfer the items/gold to the other faction so the player does not have to waste time doing it.

Apparently, unlike some people here, this guy is trusted with people's gold and items and is often tipped after the job is done, I only spoke with this guy once and he said people go to him because they can trust him, and one day I gave him about 850 gold to move from horde side to Alliance side for me and he did so since he had the gold ready on the other faction, and I tipped him 65g after the job was done, and I ask of this dude one time to do this for me.

Granted of this guy's track record, there has been no complaints, he does what he says on his wow resume and he does it, but wondering, since this guy still to this day exist, is what he is doing considered legal or illegal?

He appears at literal odd server times every other day, mostly during the weekends at odd times, as in odd times I am talking about odd number times like 1pm ST, 3pm ST and he is briefly online unless someone is willing to give him a job. He does not speak on global chat either.
    It's legal, I do similar transfers for a few members in Deva and if he is anything like me no neutral AH is required.

6. The dude's black market trader lol, you rarely see him at neutral AH. I know because I exchanged gold with him 5 times before, one time he disconnected due to realm reset, but came back to finish his job. His other alt he use to have a Goblin with the Life of the Party Debuff on him, this was before the changlog tho.

He is somewhat shady though and suspect because he is trying to do what he does as quick as possible, he is also former Stormborn (A) and Imperial Mayhem (Horde, the predecessor of Devastation).

Other than that he is a guy, unlike majority of this realm, who you can trust 100% with your things or money because he gives back.
    Ah okay. I was just guessing :)