1. Transmog of Alliance exlusive Gear on Horde Toons and Vice Versa.

Is it possible to transmog say the Grand Marshal gear on say a, Horde Warrior? I only ask because I really love how the Alliance Level 60 PVP gear looks and I had seen a Orc Warrior with the Grand Marshal gear transmogged a while ago.

If someone could answer my question, that'd be awesome

Thanks!
    Zorque

2. Is it possible to transmog say the Grand Marshal gear on say a, Horde Warrior? I only ask because I really love how the Alliance Level 60 PVP gear looks and I had seen a Orc Warrior with the Grand Marshal gear transmogged a while ago.

If someone could answer my question, that'd be awesome

Thanks!
    Zorque
    If you are ally or horde, xmog your items on that faction and then faction change to have the xmog carry over to the opposite faction of your xmog char.

3. Yeah it's possible, Only items like PVP trinket, Horde / alliance mounts etc changes to whatever faction you change to, but the old pvp 60 weps and gears stay the same even if you faction change.

same applies to tthe "Trial of crusader" quartermaster gear and tier 9, even if you faction change, they will stay the same.

4. Great to know, thanks for answering my question and then some! I really appreciate it!

Stitchified/Zorque