1. [A] Multiboxing Leveling Guide (Outland)

Hello Everyone

Here is a Detailed PDF Leveling guide w/ Maps.

After leveling multiple sets of characters, I formulated the best, most efficient, and quickest way to 70.

It's best to the PDF up at all times as tapping in and out of it is an annoyance and waste of time, dual or multiple monitors can help with that.

Download Link (No Viruses Detected, Just a PDF): http://www.mediafire.com/file/kod0q8...Guide.pdf/file

Note: File is about 3.2 Megabytes. If anyone wants to make suggestions, please say so!
    Edited: August 26, 2018

2. never leveld alliance, but are you skipping nagrand entirely?

3. yep, zones such as STV and Nagrand are popular, beautiful, but not good for Multi-boxing.

Nagrand is a massive zone and requires too much walking, too many collect quest, Problem with Mastery Quest is 30 kills on spread out mobs takes too much time, too much ganking in zone, etc.

The main goal is to go towards Blade Edge Mountains / Netherstorm because not much walking required for getting done handfuls of quest great for boxing!

Also, you will notice Zangarmarsh and Terokkar Forest, and the later part of Hellfire are done in loops.

When I was analyzing all the quest in Nagrand, the questing structure forces you to walk long distances, and it just took too long for the XP earned no matter how I twisted it to reduce the walking as much as possible

4. yeah horde shaman team has the advantage of using astral recall to garadar which is quite close to that camp. As for alliance it looks more diffcult, but maybe the arena quest should be worth it since the weapons are usually an upgrade to everyone. As horde i found not that many good quests in bladesedge maybe worth of one level, but netherstom is certainly boxerfriendly with a few exceptions. I would also do the entire manaforge shutdown chain because the final reward is blue (rings i think) which are good for the beginning....my first shaman team was using some 4 spirit 3 stamina ring until i got vindicator

5. Seems like Warmane fixed a lot of bugged quest, so there are a few motifications:

1st, Instead of going to Terokkar Forest after Zangarmarsh, it's better to go straight to Blade Edge Mountains then Netherstorm before going to Terokkar FOrest
    2nd, Ring of Blood works in a raid group, wise to jump right into a group!
    3rd, In Darkshore, Therylune's Escape now works good quest that starts at 38,87
    4th, In Darkshore, The Sleeper Has Awakened no longer freezes your computer
    5th, In Teldrassil, Mist no longer freezes your computer
    6th, The guide also works for Wrath quite well, but you will out level the guide a bit.