1. Account got hacked.

Hallo.

Today i did something stupid. While online on my level 58 rogue Bullerman on account Jenemand i saw a messenge in the chat forum, which looked like it was from the server or a gm. It said that in due of your anniversary one could collect 200 coins if one accessed a warmane link which was at the end of the messege. Stupid as i was i typed the url in my webbrowser. Before i new it, i got disconnected and my password had been changed. I immediatly ordered a new password and changed it again.
    An 1 hour later i got banned for Advertising.

While i understand that this was my own fault, i hope you can see that my objective never was to advertise on this server, which i only just started playing on. I imagine that im not the first to fall for this trick, and you can probably see that my account was accessed from another IP, just before the advertising began. I hope for your understanding so i can keep playing on my rogue.

Best whises Jens.

2. Make a ban appeal using support system on website here. If that's not available, send an email to [email protected] instead.