1. Anybody have an updated BIS list?

Hi,

Does anybody have an updated BIS List they'd like to share?

The existing BIS t4/t5 doesn't account for badge gear, it's about a year old too.

Any updated lists appreciated.

Thank you

2. Give warlock BiS list (Sunwell gear included)

3. What class do you play?
    Hey Lulleh, i would be interested in a "BiS-List" for pvp-s4 arms warrior. Do you know if something like that exists?

Im also too much of a noob to make the right decision between stacking armor ignore with PvE gear or going full PvP-Gear... can you enlighten me?
    Are there some sort of softcaps for armor ignore? Whats better: sword or mace?

maybe you have some indepth guide i could read through :)

looking forward to your answer

4. Hey Lulleh, i would be interested in a "BiS-List" for pvp-s4 arms warrior. Do you know if something like that exists?

Im also too much of a noob to make the right decision between stacking armor ignore with PvE gear or going full PvP-Gear... can you enlighten me?
    Are there some sort of softcaps for armor ignore? Whats better: sword or mace?

maybe you have some indepth guide i could read through :)

looking forward to your answer
    All I can offer is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Ppba6tQJkkQ9M/

I am still unsure of what you're planning to do in the game (raids, arena, bgs etc) but this is for PvE.

The only cap for Armor Ignore depends on the target you're hitting, once the targets armor reach 0 anything beyond that is worth nothing. For PvE you'll want a Sword as a Mace won't do you any good. Unless of course we're comparing a blue Sword to a Black Temple equal Mace.

As for PvP it's a matter of taste and setup mostly but I generally grab whatever is the better weapon. Apolyon > S4 Mace > Cataclysm's Edge > S3 Mace. So yeah, Mace > Sword if the weapons are equal, but then again, if you're running with a Shaman you may want to consider Sword for WF procs etc.

5. All I can offer is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Ppba6tQJkkQ9M/

I am still unsure of what you're planning to do in the game (raids, arena, bgs etc) but this is for PvE.

The only cap for Armor Ignore depends on the target you're hitting, once the targets armor reach 0 anything beyond that is worth nothing. For PvE you'll want a Sword as a Mace won't do you any good. Unless of course we're comparing a blue Sword to a Black Temple equal Mace.

As for PvP it's a matter of taste and setup mostly but I generally grab whatever is the better weapon. Apolyon > S4 Mace > Cataclysm's Edge > S3 Mace. So yeah, Mace > Sword if the weapons are equal, but then again, if you're running with a Shaman you may want to consider Sword for WF procs etc.
    thanks alot, that helps! i want to do bgs and arena mostly*

why is it, that cata's edge is better than s3 mace?
    Edited: August 26, 2018

6. thanks alot, that helps! i want to do bgs and arena mostly*

why is it, that cata's edge is better than s3 mace?
    Oh, in that case don't think too much about the list. Generally I use a mix of PvP and PvE. You want the 4/5 Arena items for the setbonus and you can use 1 PvE piece, preferably the strongest / one with biggest difference in accordence to the list I linked you. Legs from Bloodboil is a splendid choice, or if you wanna use store the Archimonde legs will do fine too. As for offpieces just go full pvp too unless you can get your hands on some specific PvE items such as ArP rings (BoJ) and so on.

Weapons, just personal preference. Cata has more dmg / better stats than S3 but you're of course trading Mace stun for Sword proc.

7. Oh, in that case don't think too much about the list. Generally I use a mix of PvP and PvE. You want the 4/5 Arena items for the setbonus and you can use 1 PvE piece, preferably the strongest / one with biggest difference in accordence to the list I linked you. Legs from Bloodboil is a splendid choice, or if you wanna use store the Archimonde legs will do fine too. As for offpieces just go full pvp too unless you can get your hands on some specific PvE items such as ArP rings (BoJ) and so on.

Weapons, just personal preference. Cata has more dmg / better stats than S3 but you're of course trading Mace stun for Sword proc.
    thanks for your reply!
    Mh..I understand...

What do you think about trinkets? Besides the obvious Insignia, would you rather say Berserkers Call, Tsunami Talisman or Madness of the Betrayer. My choice would be Madness of the betrayer, if i manage to stack enough ArP. (the more ArP, the stronger it gets if i recall correctly?)
    But im unsure how to compare ArP, AP and Crit to each other...and when is the right moment to start stacking ArP?