1. Resto Druid ICC 10m Talent Spec

On Lordaeron server i can heal 25 man just fine but on 10m uI am struggling. If I'm with a holy paladin there isnt much of a problem, but if I'm with a priest or shaman our tanks health just stays so low. As such, I wanted to use my dual talent spec on a dedicated 10m ICC build and I needed some opinions.

I have 2 leftover talent points and it basically it comes down to 2/3 revitalize vs 2/3 Natural Perfection. I am picking up 5/5 Tranquil Spirits as the main point of this build is that I'll be going with Glyph of Nourish and spamming it to keep the tanks up. My Nourish is already on a 1.08 cast time so I don't think Nature's Grace would be saving me much more time, especially with low Critical Strike Rating I have to take Nature's Grace in lieu of Natural Perfection.

I know revitalize is a great talents for helping all members of the raid and is viewed really well by most people, but if I'm going to be spamming Nourish and not always having Revitalize on every raid member like I would be aiming for in 25m, is it really still worth it over an extra 2% crit from Natural Perfection?

Anyways heres the talent build with the 2 points in Natural Perfection, give me your thought!:

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#0VG0zZZf0fuihxiuihsVo

2. I'd pick up Nature's Swiftness because then you have another large healing CD in NS + Healing Touch.

If you're keeping HoTs on the tanks and actually helping out with Nourish spam properly, then the problem might be your Rshammy. It's normal for tank healing to be a bit low when the healer comp is Rdruid + Holy/Disc priest.