1. Cata realm

Hey! I just came back to here after a break for a bit looking to play some cata, and now there is no cata realm? Is that a permanent thing or is nelth just being redone?

2. Nelth is gone.
    Yeah that seems obvious now, but are we getting another cataclysm realm at all? I guess that's what I really meant to ask.

Are we getting another cataclysm realm ever or is that not a thing right now? I was reading older forum posts and it seemed like people just stopped playing cata I guess so we won't have another cata realm at all?

3. Yeah that seems obvious now, but are we getting another cataclysm realm at all? I guess that's what I really meant to ask.

Are we getting another cataclysm realm ever or is that not a thing right now? I was reading older forum posts and it seemed like people just stopped playing cata I guess so we won't have another cata realm at all?
    Nobody can say for sure. Neltharion was decomissioned because of lack of population. Since people are not that interested in the realm(even if the reason is lack of fixes, not the expansion itself), there won't be any new cata realm in the near future. Characters with all the data are being preserved though, if by any chance warmane decides to raise cata from the ashes.