1. Novice player asking naive and noob questions

Hi everyone! :D
    I'm a level 10 Tauren Druid and a pretty all-new player. I don't know nothing about WoW, I played it like 10 years ago in a very noob way and I don't even remember it.
    Now I'm the kind of player that want to optimize everything in his first experience: I don't want to do "wrong" and not optimal spec/power up or buy useless items because I don't know the mechanics and fundamentals of the game.
    So I have to ask you a lot of noob questions, be patient if you can xD
    Let's start:
    1. I've reading on web that I can buy bags with good amount of slots in the Action House, but I couldn't find one. I'm in the Bloodhof Village at the moment, guess I'll find it in one of next villages, right? Or am I so stupid to not find it in Bloodhof?
    2. It's right to start as soon as possible to buy trainings for professions? If yes, which one should have the priority?
    3. I read some initial parts of the Feral Tanking guide (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=267678) in this section and I find it very interesting that I'd like to build that kind of character. I don't know if it's so good to play raids with friends, but It sounds like an original role than the classic DPS Feral Druid. To do that build, what spell should I upgrade? And to what rank? I just don't want to spend too much resources in spells that I will not use anymore when I'll be at higher level and I'll have unlocked stronger spells.

A little thank you in advance! :)
    Edited: August 27, 2018

2. Hello. Gonna try to answer this.

1. Action Houses are in major cities, the main capital of horde is Orgrimar. Not sure but thunderbluff (tauren city) would have one too.

2. You can pick professions, make sure you take one for recolection and the other for create stuff.
    so for example pick herbalism and alchemy, with the first one you're able to pick herbs in the wordl and the second use the herbs for create potions.
    Remember that you can have first aid, cooking and fishing and the 2 primary that you will pick.

3. Dont botter with that, pick all the spells. In wotlk you have enough money (if you dont waste money in a very bad way) while leveling for all the spellbook.
    Plus, you need the previus rank for buy the current one, so you can't buy for example moonfire 5 without moonfire rank 4.

Now my suggestion in general.

You can pick bad and correct your mistakes later if you have the gold, choose wisely anyways.

The raid stuff is for 80, when you get there you will have enough knowledge for pick your "fate".

dungeons (5 man instances) are avaliable from level 15, as feral technically you can go bear and tank or cat and dps with the same gear... but you get cat form at 20 levelxD.

The real meaniful choice to some extend are the professions, because if you wanna forget one to pick another you gonna loss all the progression in it.
    When i mean progression is more than 200 points.

3. So, I'm just arrived at Thunder Bluff and I found who can sell me big bags... but I have enough money just to buy the one with 8 slots ahahah
    Guess that's normal.
    About professions, at the moment I can learn just two professions at time, right? So, with what should I go first? First Aid? Mining? Herbalism? Guess the last two gave me more resources that I need as a low level Druid.
    About mount, it's too early, right? I have to wait lv 20 and start the training... or my cat or bear form will be my primary mount until I reach an higher level where I could buy a really good one?

Thanks hsypersakura for answering, you really helped me! :D

4. So, I'm just arrived at Thunder Bluff and I found who can sell me big bags... but I have enough money just to buy the one with 8 slots ahahah
    Guess that's normal.
    About professions, at the moment I can learn just two professions at time, right? So, with what should I go first? First Aid? Mining? Herbalism? Guess the last two gave me more resources that I need as a low level Druid.
    About mount, it's too early, right? I have to wait lv 20 and start the training... or my cat and bear form will be my primary mount until high levels where I qill boy a really good one?

Thanks hsypersakura for answering, you really helped me! :D
    @profesions you can learn two primary profesions and all secondary ones. (secondary profesions are cooking, fishing and first aid) I would suggest you to go for mining + engineering or mining + jewelcrafting or skinning + leatherworking. Skinning + LW is good especially for leveling. Engineering is best profesion for tanks max-lvl raiding and stuff. Jewelcrafing is second best and can make gold well (again at max lvl). LW is also good (same as mining), but skinning doesnt bring much, so if you decide to go skinning + lw for leveling it would be optimal to unlearn skinning at 80 and get something else.

@mount Druid gets travel form at 16 (slightly slower than first mount - 40% speed increase). 60% mount at 20, 100% mount at 40 (you need to buy those two). Then there is flying and swift flying form - I believe around 60-70.

@leveling For leveling you will probably spend majority of your time in cat form (kills 1/2 enemies rly fast); bear is great for large packs (4 to 8, even more later on). That guide is for end-game raiding, for leveling you can get away with taking all dmg increase talents and gear and rely on your bear form to help you tank dungeons. (leveling is much faster this way)

5. @profesions you can learn two primary profesions and all secondary ones. (secondary profesions are cooking, fishing and first aid) I would suggest you to go for mining + engineering or mining + jewelcrafting or skinning + leatherworking. Skinning + LW is good especially for leveling. Engineering is best profesion for tanks max-lvl raiding and stuff. Jewelcrafing is second best and can make gold well (again at max lvl). LW is also good (same as mining), but skinning doesnt bring much, so if you decide to go skinning + lw for leveling it would be optimal to unlearn skinning at 80 and get something else.

@mount Druid gets travel form at 16 (slightly slower than first mount - 40% speed increase). 60% mount at 20, 100% mount at 40 (you need to buy those two). Then there is flying and swift flying form - I believe around 60-70.

@leveling For leveling you will probably spend majority of your time in cat form (kills 1/2 enemies rly fast); bear is great for large packs (4 to 8, even more later on). That guide is for end-game raiding, for leveling you can get away with taking all dmg increase talents and gear and rely on your bear form to help you tank dungeons. (leveling is much faster this way)
    1. Ah ok, now it's all clear. I dind't understand that there's no limit for secondary professions. I think l'll not go for Skinning + LW, I'd like to optimize my professions since the beginning and don't have to change it a lv 80 (or it is usually a common thing?). I think I'll opt for Mining + Engineering. About secondary professions, should I invest on them equally since the beginning? Or there's a priority order that you'd suggest me? First Aid seems pretty important.

2. Perfect, so guess I wait for the 100% speed increase mount at lv 40.

3. Good, I'm doing right now the quest chain to get Bear form.

Thanks jendah! :D

6. 1. Ah ok, now it's all clear. I dind't understand that there's no limit for secondary professions. I think l'll not go for Skinning + LW, I'd like to optimize my professions since the beginning and don't have to change it a lv 80 (or it is usually a common thing?). I think I'll opt for Mining + Engineering. About secondary professions, should I invest on them equally since the beginning? Or there's a priority order that you'd suggest me? First Aid seems pretty important.

2. Perfect, so guess I wait for the 100% speed increase mount at lv 40.

3. Good, I'm doing right now the quest chain to get Bear form.

Thanks jendah! :D
    Secondary professions are nice to have, but you can safely skip them as well. Bandages are quite weak and with high cooldown, food from cooking gives some minor buffs to stats, but later in raids there is thing called fish feast which any cook puts down and serves whole raid (there is almost no benefit in bringing your own(different) food buff).

In addition feral is well equipped to deal with leveling without them. You are able to learn and use healing spells and your mana regenerates while transformed in other form. So you can just kill mobs until your health drops low, heal yourself up, kill some more mobs (mana replenishes meanwhile - sometimes completely, sometimes less so - depending on how tough the mobs are for you) and repeat with very little downtime. Feral is one of the best leveling chars.

Do secondary professions only if you find them fun, if it is a chore, you can skip them completely or catch-up later (at 80) - that is more time effective since you have fast mount and don't have to worry about mobs at all.

About mounts - get them asap even though it is a small increase, it adds up. And you need to have previous riding skill to learn next. (you need to buy both riding skill and mount/train flying form to move at higher speed and mount is significantly cheaper than riding itself.

7. Ok, thank you very much! Just 3 more questions:

1. What addons would you suggest? I don't wanna fill my whole screen with addons, but I'd like to use the essential ones and probably I should get used to them from the start, right?

2. I saw teleporting portals Battle for Azeroth. They will be available in the Lordaeron server? Or it's a recent function and there are none on WotLK?

3. Some basic advice about Keybinding?

8. Ok, thank you very much! Just 3 more questions:

1. What addons would you suggest? I don't wanna fill my whole screen with addons, but I'd like to use the essential ones and probably I should get used to them from the start, right?

2. I saw teleporting portals Battle for Azeroth. They will be available in the Lordaeron server? Or it's a recent function and there are none on WotLK?

3. Some basic advice about Keybinding?
    1) I use a lot of them:
    Tidy Plates:tank plates - makes better nameplates over mobs, much faster targetting
    GTFO - plays sounds when you stand in avoidable dmg - great for raiding when it is clamped with ppl and you dont see enough
    Deadly boss mod - warns you about incomming boss abilities
    omen - monitors target threat (tells you if someone is going to tae aggro from you)
    Recound - damage monitor
    Cooldowns - shows cooldowns for your buttons
    Dominos - replaces action buttons - you can get more of them and move them easily
    weak aura - you can use it to show you important procs/cooldowns with image on screen
    critline - shows your highest hit/crit for each ability (I use this and turn off normal combat numbers to clear space on screen).
    Shadowed unit frames - replaces target/player/party portrait and stats - I find it more readable than blizz ones
    grid2 - for showing raid groups (Shadowed unit frames can display this as well, but I found grid way easier to set up for raids)
    clique - casting spells with mouse clic on raid frame (grid) - mainly for healers, but any druid should be able to cast at least battle resurrection on anyone quickly
    atlas loot - allows to check what drops where
    addon control panel - allows you to turn on/off addons without relogging.

2) There are some, but mainly later in game. In any main city there is a portal to blasted lands (close to portal to outland) and in shattrath and dalaran there are portals to main cities. Mages can make temporary ones btw.

3) It is optimal to bind everything. But I find that too difficult (I play all chars and remembering 500 binds is just not possible for me) So I bind only abilities that I need to use often + abilities that I have to use very quickly (taunt, defensives, basic rotation). Bind your most important abilities to keys that are easiest to press. Make sure you can move and still use your rotation without loosing any dmg/reaction time. Make taunt one of your fastest to press bids.

9. I think I'll try Tidy Plates, Cooldowns, Atlas loot and maybe GTFO. Thanks man! :D