1. Is it worth it to pick up Spell Warding?

Or will the prot warrs be tanking all casters anyway? I have 5 points left to complete my Tankadin build, and am looking at spell warding + PoJ, or Divine Str.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Divine Strength gives you nothing beneficial as prot, as your threat comes from spell dmg, not strength. PoJ is a great choice, due to it freeing you from getting Boar's Speed on boots and getting 12 stam instead. you'll be tanking plenty of casters as a prot pally.. so if you have 5 points to spare, go 3 into poj and 2 into sw or imp judgement for threat

3. While you’re correct in that we get little threat from Divine Str, I was more thinking of the extra block value, not tps, but you do raise a good point about Str. eing better for prot warrs than Tankadins.

4. You won't ever have more than maybe 200 strength fully buffed, so that 5 talent points you're wasting to get 10% strength is worth maybe 20 strength points, which is like a single strength scroll buff, and maybe 1 or 2 extra block value... It's not worth it and neither is the 10% extra intellect. You simply don't have enough of that stat to make it worth it. Definitely go with either 5/5 1 handed specialization or 3/3 pursuit and 2/2 spell warding. Reckoning and stoicism are pretty worthless for a pve prot pally as well. If you have any other questions regarding prot paladins spec/gear/rotation, anything, hit me up I'm always willing to help or just chat about the ins and outs of prot pally tanking or wow in general