1. HELP!!! I cant get to my old account!...

So i havent played in almost a year and i finally got my pc rig and im back ready to play! but when i tried to log on last week i couldnt seem to get connected to my account. So i decided hey ima just reset my password... but it seems everytime i try to reset i nev get a email too change my password..... I just wanted to know who i would have to speak to or where in the forums i would have to open a topic cause on the main site i can only make a ticket for ban appeals. If anyone would please help me with some words of wisdom i would really appreciate it. the account is doner so i dont wan just let it be...

2. If you can't get a password reset link in your email, then it probably means something's wrong with your email settings on your Warmane account.
    Apparently, they only work with @gmail.com now.

I have the same problem. I can't get to my old account because they automatically reset my password because it "timed out", and I guess the email I used wasn't a @gmail, which makes it hard to get a password reset link.

Here's what I got when I emailed "[email protected]" to change email:
    General email change template =

Provide as much of the requested information that you're able to,

1. Account name
    2. Email used in account registration ( as far as you recall )
    3. New email ( Must be @Gmail, no exceptions )
    4. IP Address ( whatismyip.com )
    5. Order Number, Transaction ID or Reference number of one of the donations on the account (if Premium)
    6. Donation dates + approx amount donated on the account (if Premium)