1. Power Auras Beacon of Light

I've used power auras for various different classes and specs but am having trouble with beacon of light and sacred shield.

I have Invert, Cast by me, Alive, and Raid/Party or Self checked in an attempt to show the aura when I no longer have beacon of light active on a raid or party member signifying I need to recast it.

The problem is that when I debug it, it is saying that the aura is showing, true because not every member of the raid has the buff beacon of light.

How do i change it to show when only 1 member has the buff cast from me on them. I believe changing the stacks count means all party or raid members would have to have multiple stacks of it, and I'm not seeing any other option that changes the number of people required to have the buff for the case to be set to true.

Any help or useful alternative to power auras for holy palas
    Edited: August 27, 2018

2. You want to check this "Any" box at the bottom, next to the specs. That makes it look for whether the Beacon is up on any one target.

3. Ah, since that was next to spec I assumed it was for any talent spec, thank you