1. the last goodbye

I challenged myself to quit wow for a week back in 2016, wrote a story every day to my friend on messenger and today hes "encouraging" me to upload it (@provocation).
    Let it be for memory of Neltharion and our childhood :)

Could not find day 1.
    Days without wow: 2
    Notes: hair started growing back, after 5 years i noticed that my brother has a girlfriend and my mother is getting older, i also noticed that hair grows not only on my face...
    ...i noticed something strange today.... After 5 years i have never seen anything like this, water started falling from the sky! It was strange and my mother told me not to worry about it and that it happens often... Strangely i never noticed it. On the other hand i noticed that taking a shower is an every day task for other people, strangely i can not understand why would they waste soo much precious water, soo i kept shower away for few more years... Being exposed to this new universe i began my adventure outside the house, i haven't been outside since i started gaming, soo going out was quite a challenge for me. The first problem was the sun, every time i tried going outside it burned my eyes like McDonald burns my burgers, though after a while of staring outside the window for my eyes to adapt themselves, i finally decided to make a step forward to get outside.... The view was strange, i never seen anything like that, there was lots of green and some strange sounds all around, i couldn't take it for long soo i ran back to the shadows soo no one could notice and hurt me, i had enough for the day...
    Day 3 without wow notes:
    As I was ready to meet my challenge of going outside, I noticed that my cat fears nothing, she simply walks out and comes back without much trouble, so i decided to use that to my advantage, the next time she is going to go outside i will follow her and look around a bit, but i have to be careful, because that area is where pvpers gank noobs, so i better keep my eyes open... The time has come, the cat went outside and i was following her, my legs were shaking but i kept on going. I felt like cat was feeling stress too because taking a **** in my mothers garden isn't something someone would preffer, but as she did it, soo did I. As we were both chillin on the grass a random dog started coming towards us the cat used vanish and i couldn't see where she dissappeared, soo i panicked. Not knowing what to do i popped sprint and ran back home. After few more hours cat came back i looked at her and she was just chillin, i couldn't believe someone i would trust my life with would leave me like that...
    Day 4 without wow, notes:
    I've started to agonize, nightmares and hallucinations started to tear apart my psichi and i knew i had to do something until i've gone mad, i needed a replacement for wow. Horrified from all the nightmares, i managed to get up from bed. the entire kitchen was a mess of broken coffee mugs and morning papers all around. I can't stand this anymore,- i said to myself. I made some coffee and calmed myself down... I needed something to drive my mind away from wow. I tried reading books but letters started to blur and night horrors came back... I... I... I just couldn't take it, i was going mad the walls all around me were watching me, the mirror reflections were crying and someone was mourning from the other room... Few hours had passed, without any notice i took a bottle of rum and started drinking, atleast the horros had passed,- i thought to myself. Being unable to think clearly made things even worse. I didn't think i could get this drunk. I woke up in a strange place, there was only darkness all around me, the first thing i thought, i probably am in the basement or a toilet, or just an attic. What i felt next made my head spin, i had grass in my hands! Grass?! How, why, could i be outside?! My hands and legs started to shake again... I started to touch area all around me to find something that could help me out, few moments later i had a bottle of rum, some clothes and a few news papers... Great,- i thought to myself,- why did i even got here and why the hell i couldn't take anything more useful with me?.. My loud thinking was interupted by a sound of shaking leaves. I couldn't see who or what is coming for me, but i could sense it getting closer and closer until he stopped few meters away.... Probably thinking of the best way to finish me off... I took a breath in and extended my arm just to touch the thing that's coming for me, just to be surprised. It's my cat!- i shouted out loud,- thank god, it's my cat... It was the softest thing i ever felt and i knew it was my way out from here, just like i followed her out in the backyard i can follow her to get inside the house. Not wanting to scare the cat i sat there with my her for around an hour until she got bored and probably hungry and started leading me back home. Upon entering the house i instantly forgot all the horrors, found the closest couch and fell asleep.
    Day without wow ???, notes:
    Waking up has never been a problem, but getting up is. Head is heavy, headache had been torturing me for days now, probably because of alcohol. Going outside is not much of a problem now, i still don't go behind the fence, no one knows, there might be rogues or ferals just waiting to gank me... Over past few days i really got close to my cat, she listens to me, understands me, sometimes it feels like she's just about to give an advice... The weekend is coming, i must make sure i got everything i need, because delivery services don't work on weekends. Otherwise i would have to go outside. To the street. I really started to get the things going, horrors had past. The alcoholism is my only problem now, but as long as it helps me to stay away from wow it's all right. A day had passed. It's Saturday evening me and my cat sitting on the side of the bed, talking and finishing my bottle of wine. I got up to get another one, just to realize i got none. Oh god, no, don't tell me the horrors are going to come back, hands started to shake once again, i ran to kitchen, opened the coffee pack and noticed it was basically empty. There was enough coffee for 1, maybe 2 mugs at best. Oh dear,- i thought to myself,- i can already see them coming back... The walls started to rumble, i heared someone crying in the other room, i quickly grabbed my cat and ran to the living room, further away from all the horrors. I put my cat next to me, but not too far, somehow i didnt want to let her go, i thought she's going to help me, save me from the horrors. Suddenly she looked at me and said: -calm down, you got nothing to worry about. I started to scream,- What the hell, what do you want from me? Leave me alone!! Out of nowhere cat became a small smoke cloud and when the cloud swooped away all that was left in his place was a cute night elf women. I was shocked. What the hell is my brain doing to me, is this alcohol, did i use anything stronger? I couldn't understand what's going on. It's ok, calm down,- she started talking,- I've always been there for you, i won't abandon you now. She casted nourish and soothe on me. Suddenly my mind was as calm as the ocean and i no longer was in fear. all i did was say: -who, who are you? After a bit of thinking she answered,- I'm no other than your cat, or you can just call me kaitlyn, or just a druid, whichever you like,- she smiled. I calmly said: -soo wait, all this time, all these years you didn't show up to me? Why?,- she interupted me,- because i think this was the best moment don't you think?- i lowered my head,- yes, you saved me, for sure. Few moments later she came to sit next to me, just like my cat used to, without any words we sat there for about 20 minutes, until she broke the silence. -You know, don't you think it might be about time to go back to the game? I gasped,- What? Why? I just quit! She looked at me and her calming voice instantly made me soothed,- don't you think quiting it made more problems than solved? Look at yourself you're an alcoholic who tends to see hallucinations every time he doesn't have a bottle in his hands! I nodded. Without any words i got up, looked at her smiling im the corner, went to computer and calmly sat down. Few moments later i heared same sound as the last time and saw my cat coming to me. Just like always she jumped on my legs, got comfortable and fell asleep...

2. Farewell... Its been an Honor... LOK'TAR OGAR.

#Provocation :)
    Edited: August 27, 2018