1. FPS drops when moving mouse

There was a patch yesterday , until then i was playing normally , after i came back later my wow fps dropped when ever i moved my cursor, tried disabling addons, deleting cache and wtf folders. Changed ingame cursor settings from hardware to normal still didn't help. I saw some people having previous issues with process on their PC called STIJ.exe but didn't find that too. Changed my report rate of mouse from 1000 to 125 didn't help also. So to skip all those options right away i need new ideas. (Only problem in Wow TBC, every other game runs perfectly fine)
    I'm using:
    WinOS 10
    CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
    RAM: 16GB 3000/3200mhz
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB
    Edited: August 27, 2018 Reason: grammatic

2. I had the exact same issue, I tried everything to fix it but turns out, it was Avast latest update that caused this. It only made me lag badly when I was playing at max resolution too somehow. But the easy fix was to either right click wow.exe and run as administrator or set the compatibility in properties to windows xp service pack 2. Simply checking "run this program as an administrator" wasn't even working.
    Edited: August 28, 2018

3. Yep, that fixed it. Thank you! :)
    Had to change both options to work.

4. I have the same problem, changing the compatibility properties works for the FPS drop but i get disconnects every 10-20 seconds. help ?

5. I have the same problem, changing the compatibility properties works for the FPS drop but i get disconnects every 10-20 seconds. help ?
    I would suggest to either disable the avast antivirus service OR uninstall it, then run the game normally to see if it's what's causing the DCs.

6. I have this problem now and I dont know why, I dont have avast I disable all adons I ran as administrator, tried all compatibilities and nothing when I move my mouse it fades and come back very fast and the faster I move it the more game is freezing, my normal fps is around 200 when I move my mouse as crazy it goes to 29 or 10 and thats driving me crazy... can anyone help me please :(

7. I have this problem now and I dont know why, I dont have avast I disable all adons I ran as administrator, tried all compatibilities and nothing when I move my mouse it fades and come back very fast and the faster I move it the more game is freezing, my normal fps is around 200 when I move my mouse as crazy it goes to 29 or 10 and thats driving me crazy... can anyone help me please :(
    I have the same problem and dont know what to do fffffffffffffffff

8. Same problem! tried reinstalling and nothing! Unplayable

9. Same here! Got this issue like 2 days ago for no reason.

Temporary solutions I found (although it comes with drawbacks):
    - Disable Hardware Cursor in the settings (causes mouse input lag - is it playable? annoying)
    - Change the lowest polling rate of your mouse (FPS still drops but not as drastically - mine went from 200 to 100)