1. I just came back from the game and pretty much nothing has changed in the forums

I feel bad for Mercy and Obnoxious lmao. Great going you guys :)

2. I wouldn't feel too bad for them. The forums have become pretty barren over the past year and the recent restructuring of the sub-forums seems to have slowed things down even further. Strange, considering the population appears to be as healthy as ever.
    Edited: August 27, 2018

3. I wouldn't feel too bad for them. The forums have become pretty barren over the past year and the recent restructuring of the sub-forums seems to have slowed things down even further. Strange, considering the population appears to be as healthy as ever.
    That's true, however, it's pretty exhausting and annoying answer to stupid questions to be honest. I work at customer service and I legit know what it feels like lmao

4. Welcome to snowflake era, where using google, youtube and search is a mythical ability unknown to them.

5. Welcome to snowflake era, where using google, youtube and search is a mythical ability unknown to them.
    This is what I thought as well. I learned everything via WoW Wiki and Wowhead. All of the information I needed was spoon feed at my freaking mouth lol

I do ask questions via global or guild from time to time but most of the time, google is my bff