1. help me!!

im stuck in kezan (goblin start zone) im 90 lvl goblin, i was in dungeon and try to move out. but game fall down and i reloc in kezan. i cant use heartstone, my friends try summon me but nothing is working, please help me!

2. I don't think anyone can help you except GM's. Open an in-game ticket and GM's will teleport you out of Kezan.

3. i make it sure, no goblins in tempest keep! i tryed it again and i get back in kezan so now im waiting help again

4. I don't think anyone can help you except GM's. Open an in-game ticket and GM's will teleport you out of Kezan.
    Only if you are a Goblin or a Worgen, any other race can be saved by players.

5. All races but Goblins and Worgens cannot escape this zone. Only a Game Master can save you, the princess, from that Castle, but mind you, Game Master is coming from world 1-2, you are stuck in world 8-3.

Oh the Mario references and puns

6. I Can Help...

im stuck in kezan (goblin start zone) im 90 lvl goblin, i was in dungeon and try to move out. but game fall down and i reloc in kezan. i cant use heartstone, my friends try summon me but nothing is working, please help me!
    When ur in-game hit the menu button then click help, then click submit ticket. Then just wait 24 hours or so and some Warmane people will help.

7. Try to unstuck from website it will insta revieve you to HS