1. Problem with Herb Nodes - Not spawning

I've noticed something on this server that I've not witnessed in over 5000 hours on retail- Herbs nodes go into shutdown mode in the whole zone, And by that I mean you don;t see a single node spawn nor do you see anybody in the zone.

Interesting, frustrating. And it takes place where the desirable herbs are. Spend an hour in Terokar - not a single herb spawn bar a single Felweed.

I had a similar experience in Silverpine forest, I circled for hours and did not find a single herb. Again, nor did I see a single person herbing.

Do bots just magically steal the herb before it has spawned ? I don't get it.

I remember on retail, even if you had 20 odd people herbing in a single zone, you'd still see a fair share of nodes spawn and/or disappear. This is entirely abnormal behavior.

I really wanted to donate to Warmane, but at this point I cannot level either profession nor can I make any gold with herbing.

2. I've seen nodes "spawn" in front of me (i wasn't moving) then it disappears in front of my eyes. Threw a flare and track hidden and no one was around. Guarantee bots are involved somehow. Was in terokkar just like you.

as for leveling the prof u can hit 375 on azeroth herbs at least. not sure if theyre worth anything tho
    Edited: August 27, 2018

3. I've seen nodes "spawn" in front of me (i wasn't moving) then it disappears in front of my eyes. Threw a flare and track hidden and no one was around. Guarantee bots are involved somehow. Was in terokkar just like you.
    Yeah man, I just witnessed the same thing. Had a felweed in sight and it disappeared right in front of me. It wasn't the de-spawn latency either as I had it tracked and in view for a while before getting to it.

So I'm guessing the only way to get Terocone is to buy it from the bots off AH ?

This is just sad.

Almost 2 hours in terokar, still not a single node ...
    Edited: August 27, 2018

4. having the same problem, i got 375 herb gathering because i bought the character and figured because it had herb and alch i could make some money. Just spend more time than i´d care to admit looking for herbs but not a single one on the map... this makes it hard to do anything other than make pots from ah herbs witch defeats the whole purpose of having herb gathering maxed...

5. and after that you realise that stack of herbs cost 20g...
    gathering proffs are close to useless on warmane. You will have 10 times more profit just killing mobs and vendoring grays.