1. /ignore controlz . problem solved.

2. What do you want us to say if we don't know the context? What could have you done to make that poor guy call you huntard? Did you pull the whole dungeon with your pet cause you had it on agressive? What is the reason?

Moreover, imagine that one day you do some ****ty comment to someone because idk your girlfriend left you and you are not in the best humor, because you got fired or whatever. And then you come on the forums and you see that someone has took a screenshot of that, and posted it here.

I have no clue what happened, but I think that covering the name would have been a good idea, however again if you are going to share drama atleast provide the reasons/full story.

3. There is the real possibility that nothing was meant by it.

4. Isn't public shaming against the TOS anyway?
    Edited: August 28, 2018 Reason: typo

5. Isn't public shaming against the TOS anyway?
    If it were really something that people would shame the person for, or witch-hunt, yes. But in this case, one could argue that OP is shaming themselves right now.

6. If it were really something that people would shame the person for, or witch-hunt, yes. But in this case, one could argue that OP is shaming themselves right now.
    What I meant was, long time ago, people who were posting screenshots of people on forums saying that this guy is breaking the rules by doing this or that were also warned/punished for "public shaming". I have no idea if TOS has changed, or maybe those were more "witch-hunt" examples.

7. He was on Echo Isles where Zandalar spawn jumping around and i ask if he was ok and that happened.

I don't care he call me a huntard (actually true) is just the whole depression.

Nobody is ok playing this game, bye.

8. What I meant was, long time ago, people who were posting screenshots of people on forums saying that this guy is breaking the rules by doing this or that were also warned/punished for "public shaming". I have no idea if TOS has changed, or maybe those were more "witch-hunt" examples.
    Ah yes, the infamous ninja thread with screenshots and all. Least ninjas had it hard after getting there. Eventually it was removed and ninjaing was made against rules.

9. ninjaing was made against rules.
    God bless Muri...Warmane for that one. Never raided with ninjas, but I remember one day, as if it happened yesterday, not sure if it was Warmane or Magic-WoW or something, buggy Naxx, noone was taking melee for KT, but I happened to get there as a rogue, and the dagger dropped, got outrolled by A WARRIOR.... hope he had a flaccid one that night with his gf...

10. Ah yes, the infamous ninja thread with screenshots and all. Least ninjas had it hard after getting there. Eventually it was removed and ninjaing was made against rules.
    The moderation staff never really liked those threads, but the straw that broke the camel's back is when we found out the threads were being used to blackmail people into giving up loot and whatnot.

11. Ah yes, the infamous ninja thread with screenshots and all. Least ninjas had it hard after getting there. Eventually it was removed and ninjaing was made against rules.
    The forums at large around 2012 was memorable. It was where players actually congregated. These days discussions are scattered across Discord channels, and people are less trusting.

The ninja thread was also fun as hell. You'd have ppl calling for sweet justice while some people defending lack of evidence and the action not warranting a ban as the accuser lacked the initiative to avoid the group. They made ninjaing bannable as the community grew from 8k to 20k players within two years.