Character Information
Name: Aoetank
Class: Paladin
Spec(s): Ret (5/11/45) and Prot (0/48/13)
Professions: 375 BS, 385 Ench. Once I have BIS rings I will be dropping Ench for LW. I will probably drop BS for JC once I get a better weapon and can get the SWP neck pattern.
UI: Click Here to see it I have nearly all of my abilities and other cooldowns keybound.
Addons: Numerous addons. Important ones are DBM/BW, Omen, and PP. On characters with LW I have Panacea Drums.
Gear: For ret a mix of offset items from t4 through MH content. I have not gotten to raid BT on my paladin. For Prot I have t5 and some MH gear.
Class knowledge:I have recently written a guide for ret paladins.

Alt Characters
I play a lot of alts, and they're all at least decently geared. All are ready for raiding at least t5/t6 content, if not quite SWP ready. I try to include what I've done on them for the sake of illustrating that I am well versed in their play.

• Moardotz - Affliction/Destro, 375 LW, 375 Tailoring. Attuned to Black Temple before attunement was removed. Attuned to T5 before attunement was removed.
  • Shadowstance Destro 375 Eng, 375 Tailoring (formerly 375 Ench for rings) [Alliance] Attuned to T5 before it was removed.
  • Sboltspam ??? just hit 70 no professions, just use it to spam seed when I multi-box 5 man dungeons.
  • Arithmancy Fire, 375 Alch, 375 Tailoring
  • Manabattery Shadow/COH, 375 Tailoring, 365 Ench
  • Chaorogue Combat, 373 LW, 353 Ench. Attuned to T5 before attunement removed.
  • Mangletank Feral/Boomkin, 375 LW, 375 Ench
  • Swipetank Feral/Resto, 349 LW, 375 Skinning. Attuned to T5 before attunement removed, has 1/2 Vials (RIP).
  • Steadfasat BM, 375 LW, 361 Ench
  • Chainheals Resto/Ele, 375 JC, 356 Ench
  • Tankatronic Prot/Prot 375 Eng, 375 Mining. Attuned to T5 before attunement was removed.

Outland Experience
BT - I have successfully killed 4/9 bosses (three with my former guild and one with a pug)
MH - 5/5 I cleared MH shortly after it was released on the server and then again later with a NA guild that was trying to catch up on progression.
TK/SSC - I have cleared all T5 content and have the Hand of A'dal title
Gruul/Mag/Kara - I cleared all of this content very shortly after hitting 70 shortly after the server was released.

Tutorial videos on Kara, Grinch (Realm First), Magtheridon, Destro Warlocks, and most recently one for Ret Paladins already mentioned.

Other Warmane Experience
Realm First LOD - Icecrown
Realm First Yogg HM - Icecrown
Realm First Malygos - Icecrown

Numerous LOD kills across all classes with (nearly) all specs. Insane in the Membrane (hence the twitch/yt name). Lots of other stuff. Before the Moltdown I was also raiding on Ragnaros. I've farmed Thunderfury 4 different times (twice on retail, twice on private servers).

Tutorial videos on how to do LOD, Halion, Ret Paladin, and the use of many addons.

Raid Availability
I fall into the central time zone, so 0100 ST to 0200 server time raid starts are ideal for me, but I can sometimes be on earlier depending on how early I get off work. I have a full-time job outside of wow, so I have to make my wow schedule conform to that. Generally my best days are:

Sunday: all day
Monday: after 2359 ST
Tuesday: after 2359 ST
Wednesday: after 2359 ST
Thursday & Friday: typically work late and cannot raid
Saturday: Hit or miss, if I work it's late.

I have discord and a working mic, and I enjoy streaming as well. Follow me on www.twitch.tv/chaorentheinsane

Outside Wow
Wow is definitely my favorite hobby, but not my only one. When I'm not working or playing, I am also an avoid motorcycle rider and have ridden thought 35/50 states in the USA. I average at least a book a week reading. Just finished Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People and am nearly done with Game of Thrones (I know I know... I should have read it earlier). Former marathon runner and a master SC2 player (I mean I still play, but I'm out of practice). I also draw, paint, cook, and am a sommelier IRL so feel free to talk to me about wine.