1. Is the Horde guild <Ohdo> still around?

I'm nostalgic for the pre-Trinity Core community on Icecrown.. the time before Lordaeron players moved to Icecrown. There was the guild Revelers that took the time to organize "Warmanecon", 100vs100 world pvp, and the notorious cesspool guild known as Ohdo.

I was there in 2015 when the guild was starting out and they were already aggressive in recruiting. Much of the community loathed them for being toxic and trollish. Their leader Cenarius was determined to create influence. In spite of their demeanor, they held a special place in my experience in Icecrown.

While guilds like MEMORIES and Archetype are revered for their achievement, I show greater appreciation on guilds that nurture a community for a long period of time.

I made this thread as a tribute, and a call whether the boys are still around. Apparently, upon checking, Cenarius has been inactive in the forums since late 2017 and he isn't the leader of Ohdo any longer.

Any news on this iconic guild would be much appreciated.

2. I actually have a friend who is a member of <Ohdo>.
    However I can't tell for sure if the guild is as active as you remember.

3. I'm nostalgic for the pre-Trinity Core community on Icecrown.. the time before Lordaeron players moved to Icecrown. There was the guild Revelers that took the time to organize "Warmanecon", 100vs100 world pvp, and the notorious cesspool guild known as Ohdo.

I was there in 2015 when the guild was starting out and they were already aggressive in recruiting. Much of the community loathed them for being toxic and trollish. Their leader Cenarius was determined to create influence. In spite of their demeanor, they held a special place in my experience in Icecrown.

While guilds like MEMORIES and Archetype are revered for their achievement, I show greater appreciation on guilds that nurture a community for a long period of time.

I made this thread as a tribute, and a call whether the boys are still around. Apparently, upon checking, Cenarius has been inactive in the forums since late 2017 and he isn't the leader of Ohdo any longer.

Any news on this iconic guild would be much appreciated.
    Ohdo has merged with Fade, and Cenarius's name is now Krahe. He is an officer in there.