1. warmane frostwolf server block, and an easy fix to increase traffic

hey guys, i just got on frostwolf and it wasn't as simple as download and play, i had to move the folder out of the download location and change the properties of the entire folder to remove " read only " , yet i got no notification of this or that i'd need to do this from download to loading the game.

I think its single handedly killing the server, you should put a pre-explanation when people come to download it. Rather than let people find out for themselves

I very almost didn't even bother with it myself, and its so simple to fix and easy to explain, put it on the download page or something let people know i dread to think how many downloaded, hit the wow.exe and realized it wouldn't work but didn't bother to search a solution.

I recommend you put a compulsory explanation to anyone that attempts to get it, you might see alot more traffic.

2. Not sure why you had to move it from Download folder, but the read-only thing is across all expantions here.

Edit: nvm on first bit, just found out you do have to do it.
    Edited: August 30, 2018

3. see even you didn't know, a little explanation when you hit the download button wouldn't go a miss, i very nearly gave up purely on that block but i am online enjoying it now but i just can't escape the feeling of how many people didn't bother to google 3 or 4 pages for the fix

4. I agree. When I search for wow private servers and come up an issue like that I am like: "lol, next".
    I actually use a client from a different server (that cannot name here) with a modified realmlist, hecause I could not make it work.