1. if you ask bans for this half server would be banned: there are also people that join rdf and stay afk without saying a word or ppl that queue and never accept. me myself found plenty ppl joining with 1 of their friend in follow afking the whole time. It is a community issue not a server one. And considering how things are going you cannot change a community mentality. just get used to it and ignore such ppl and find a guild.

2. if you ask bans for this half server would be banned: there are also people that join rdf and stay afk without saying a word or ppl that queue and never accept. me myself found plenty ppl joining with 1 of their friend in follow afking the whole time. It is a community issue not a server one. And considering how things are going you cannot change a community mentality. just get used to it and ignore such ppl and find a guild.
    If you read anything in the thread, you would find that it's already bannable. If half of the server does it, they will get banned for a few days and learn not to do it again.

ppl that queue and never accept
    As far as I know, this one was already solved some time ago by giving them deserter debuff.

3. if you ask bans for this half server would be banned.
    Did half the server got banned for ninja stuff? or did it take just a few to get everyonce attention? let't think a little before rambling on nonsense.

4. does this only apply to "kick me, im not doing this" only or also just by straight up leaving of RDF? (and getting 30min cd penalty)

5. does this only apply to "kick me, im not doing this" only or also just by straight up leaving of RDF? (and getting 30min cd penalty)

It only applies to "kick me, I'm not doing this."

If a person leaves and gets the debuff, you can instantly find a new person

6. or many ppl do it join dungeon and stay afk untill they get kicked so yeah total useless rule (happened me twice today)

7. or many ppl do it join dungeon and stay afk untill they get kicked so yeah total useless rule (happened me twice today)
    How is it a useless rule? I think it's nice, because we have ran into a few more people who want to be kicked after some struggle, or not wanting to do the dungeon, and telling them that its now a bannable offense, and link to the rule, we have had success in these people either just leaving and getting the 30 min debuff, or they stay, and the dungeon goes better.

PS: I've been the one with Amatharra, and it's always frustrating to get these types of people, but thankfully with the rule it seems to help get people to not be petty.

8. or many ppl do it join dungeon and stay afk untill they get kicked so yeah total useless rule (happened me twice today)
    Did you take screenshots with chat timers, a video or anything that showed a time lapse of them just sitting at the entrance not answering and make a report? No? Yeah, not surprisingly rules that require reports don't work by themselves.

First 12