1. Can we talk about the "Kick me, I don't want to do this dungeon" problem?

We've been farming random dungeons all day, and it seems like every other dungeon has a person who would rather teleport out after a wipe or a slight struggle and it's usually a tank or healer demanding they be kicked so they don't get the debuff for leaving. This is incredibly annoying, unfortunately for them. I'm incredibly petty and run with friends so they never get what they want, but this is becoming an issue we've noticed. Is this a violation of any kind? I know it's not a pressing matter but when we're trying to finish certain dungeons or clearing up the last of the HC lockouts, it becomes tedious to keep requeueing to find a tank or healer as a DPS duo when we're halfway through a clear.

2. We've been farming random dungeons all day, and it seems like every other dungeon has a person who would rather teleport out after a wipe or a slight struggle and it's usually a tank or healer demanding they be kicked so they don't get the debuff for leaving. This is incredibly annoying, unfortunately for them. I'm incredibly petty and run with friends so they never get what they want, but this is becoming an issue we've noticed. Is this a violation of any kind? I know it's not a pressing matter but when we're trying to finish certain dungeons or clearing up the last of the HC lockouts, it becomes tedious to keep requeueing to find a tank or healer as a DPS duo when we're halfway through a clear.
    Totally agree , this happens a lot in pugs more so if the group is low gs , like you stated the kick me person is impatient and unwilling to push through ive seen many times when its even a 6k group and one person pulls a mob by accident or someone gets killed in a boss fight and they wipe , it happens no big deal unless it was the fault of someone just being dumb. Also I notice people don't want to run certain dungeons because of the time ,example Culling of Stratholme ya its long but super easy even for lowbies.

3. It's against the rules and can be reported. Take screenshots and make a support ticket in game to report it.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.

4. I hope the people on the forums that defended this type of behavior laughing at suggestions for it to be bannable and being incredibly smug feel incredibly stupid. Shame I never got to see any possible griefer tears shed on the forums after Pauletina made the rule official.

5. I hope the people on the forums that defended this type of behavior laughing at suggestions for it to be bannable and being incredibly smug feel incredibly stupid. Shame I never got to see any possible griefer tears shed on the forums after Pauletina made the rule official.
    I suppose it is griefing, but honestly I see these people on the same level as those who use exploits to get something done faster or easier.

6. I suppose it is griefing, but honestly I see these people on the same level as those who use exploits to get something done faster or easier.
    It’s definitely griefing. Like ganking is but on a much minor scale. This is probably the only time I wish I were a mod so I could see any “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?” related posts to RDF dodging that were possibly deleted. I’ve unfortunately yet to see any otherwise I’d add it to the drinking game.

7. I wouldn't call it griefing, unless we had people purposefully joining RDF queues for the sole reason of doing this, with no intention of doing any dungeon whatsoever from the start. It's more akin to an exploit as Mercy says because they force their way around the 30 mins punishment they would receive if they followed the intention of the mechanics. About posts, they more than likely wouldn't be removed unless they were just insulting ramblings. There might be cases where the players themselves removed their posts complaining about this rule soon after posting, though...

8. I have a question, is it bannable if i leave with deserter debuff after first boss from a dungeon? I receive many mean whispers when that happens, especially if i tell the rest of the party that i plan to leave after the first boss.

9. No, if you leave normally and take the debuff that comes with that, all is fine. The punishment isn't to try to force people to stay, but to keep people who want to leave to harass their way into avoiding the debuff by getting kicked instead.

10. it is good behavior, you just save time to you and others. Why you want to do oculus or HoR when there are bettwr alternatives like FoS.

11. it is good behavior, you just save time to you and others. Why you want to do oculus or HoR when there are bettwr alternatives like FoS.
    Not everyone is doing RDF for the sole purpose of getting daily EoFs. Some people want achievements and/or gear (or a mount, in case of CoS) And some might not even care about the reward - dungeon itself can be fun to do. Also, a lot of people do RDF farming, so all other dungeons are possibly locked for them. Try to look from other people's perspective, not only from your PoV. If everyone agrees to regroup - go ahead. But if 4 people want to do the dungeon and you are trying to convince them "come on guys, by kicking me you will save time!", you are just a dick.

12. it is good behavior, you just save time to you and others. Why you want to do oculus or HoR when there are bettwr alternatives like FoS.
    Good behavior and saving everyone's time is not queing for RDF if you don't intend to go with whichever dungeon gets picked. Or in the very least accepting the debuff if you are going to want to be picky and waste people's time when you don't get the dungeon you want.

13. So those people can be reported? Thats good to know. Just screensoot and write ticket. Nice :)

14. it is good behavior, you just save time to you and others. Why you want to do oculus or HoR when there are bettwr alternatives like FoS.
    Plenty of reasons. Achievements. Specific item drops for transmog purposes, or players wanting a specific gear set. It doesn't really matter. You should respect the other people in the group to allow them to do the dungeon if they want to do it. If you honestly believe you are saving everyone time, then you should probably communicate that - "Hey guys, we should leave and requeue for an easier/faster dungeon!" instead of being a jerk and insisting that they kick you. "You" being whomever in question.

15. it is good behavior, you just save time to you and others. Why you want to do oculus or HoR when there are bettwr alternatives like FoS.
    I like the oculus, it gives me a chance to get blue gems. I do it with as many characters as I can/want every time I get a chance.

12 Last