1. Outland [Horde] - Pugging Discord

Hey everyone!

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce and inform everyone regarding a new and official Outland [Horde] - Pugging Discord which you can join using following link: https://discord.gg/ssYecsE

We are constantly building up the community in order to make it strongest and best possible out there. With over 250 people currently staying at discord you should feel invited and welcome to join and bring a friend or two with you - after which you should read up on rules and sign up for upcoming pugs in appropriate channels.

We are doing regular ZA Bear Runs, 25 mans, 10 mans, heroics, and other pugs every week, every reset. Also we are currently hosting a bear run on daily basis, which means every day is a bear day! We have gotten over 20 Amani War Bears recently - within past few weeks!

Discord is clean, sorted and updated on daily basis where you can differentiate the good from the bad - players who how to play their game (read up more about this in discord) and players who we don't recommend playing with (black list).

It is important to mention that we are also selling Amani War Bear - if you feel like wanting the mount and getting it in a day - without a struggle, you can contact me at discord Fajki#4095

Looking forward to see you there and in upcoming pugs!

2. We are still looking for decent players to keep our ZA runs going. Currently we are setting up runs once a reset instead of every day due to the shop updates. Still we want to get everyone that participated their bears and gear that they might need and don't want to donate for.

If you are interested, just join the server posted above and sign up for the raids. Feel free to also post in the channel if you want to start other pugs like old 25m or Karazhan.

When you join the discord, make sure to read the rules that will always apply to the runs run by the orga team.

If you have any questions, just poke me ingame on Eleniya or Dopexx.

Cya around ingame!