1. [A] How do people find arena partners on this server?

Hey all,

I've joined a couple of weeks ago. Even though arena is my main goal - I decided to lay off a bit until I was properly geared, seeing all the shadowmourne players around.
    I'm at 5.7k gs (Feral) and started searching.

Been using a macro to call out in global chat every minute or so for the last 2 days. Also an occasional yell in dalaran/stormwind. But so far - no luck.

How on earth do people find arena partners? I wanted to join an active PvP guild (Art of War) to search arena partners, but these require an arena achievement of 2k - so that's not going to happen without a partner :P.

Are there any other active alliance PvP guilds out there - suitable for finding arena partners? Or how do people actual find theirs?

Thank you in advance!

Ghuk

2. do what you've been doing basically. advertise in trade chat as well.

3. You need to find someone close to your gs and ask them to arena. Its common for people to whisper people in BGs and ask them to arena. Its also common for new characters to do "10 games only" just so they get the minimum arena flush every week which is a decent place to start. Otherwise most PvP guilds are over 6k+, have a kill requirement/arena requirement.

4. You need to find someone close to your gs and ask them to arena. Its common for people to whisper people in BGs and ask them to arena. Its also common for new characters to do "10 games only" just so they get the minimum arena flush every week which is a decent place to start. Otherwise most PvP guilds are over 6k+, have a kill requirement/arena requirement.
    This. But if you're looking something more long-term and organic, befriend someone from BGs or dueling areas. There are always people struggling in PvP that can be made pros with a helping hand.